Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 183 An hour longer weekend.
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

that was the worst post in the history of train addict

Old Post Oct-28-2018 03:13  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

In between debating the nature of time, last night I saw Andrew Weatherall play the best DJ I've ever heard, by a long distance. He was playing in a little basement bar in Leeds called Distrikt that somehow manage to put on world-famous DJs in a 150 capacity room for free (last weekend they had Joey Beltram). He just burned the place to the ground. Acid, vocals, filthy basslines... it just kept coming and coming, non-stop for over six hours, and I danced from start to finish without imbibing anything stronger than tequila. And because the clocks went back, we got an extra hour out of him! Your shitty winter time finally came good for something, Dutchies.

> Skipton's Only Prog Night [Warm Up Grooves]
> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]
> Autumn Drive [Progressive]

Old Post Oct-28-2018 08:55  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Tequila is the best. Best buzz, minimal hangover. It had been so long since I'd been out and ordered drinks when I was out a few weeks ago that couldn't remember what I liked to drink, lol. I started with a rye and soda before remembering how much I enjoy the sweet elixir that is tequila.

Old Post Oct-28-2018 11:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

Drive through Arizona and you might not feel so charmed by daylight savings time, where the state itself does not observe DST, but where the Navajo Reservation- within the state- does observe the practice, but where the Hopi Reservation- an enclave within the Navajo Reservation- does not observe DST. The clock can change three times as you travel into and through Arizona, and it's like the beginning of something Rod Serling never finished.

Old Post Oct-28-2018 12:29  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Paradox Lost is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
And because the clocks went back, we got an extra hour out of him! Your shitty winter time finally came good for something, Dutchies.

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
That was always fun in my outgoing days as we took maximum advantage of that

It's not a general opinion over here not to change anything. I think it's better for us not to and if than choose for winter time, but certainly not for summer time.
For countries more to the south like Spain, Portugal, France and Italy it might be better to get rid of DTS.

A nice video explaining why depending where you live it's more obvious the choose for the one or the other:

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Oct-28-2018 15:54  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Trance-M is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

so pot is officaly legal here

however i am having a tough time finding some... atleast anything of quality

it turns out due to a loophole in the name the mayor here still has the right to keep dispensary's out of our town

so ill have to go into vancouver to get some

im looking for a good vape pen, because its more discreet, doesn't leave a smell, and i dont have time to be rolling up joints

Last edited by LoveHate on Oct-29-2018 at 06:45

Old Post Oct-29-2018 02:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

If I could roll with any degree of competence I'd probably be blazed semi-permanently. When I roll for myself, they're extremely loose and end up harsh as hell to smoke, which inevitably results in me sprawled on the sofa feeling horrendously nauseous. Which is probably for the best, really.

> Skipton's Only Prog Night [Warm Up Grooves]
> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]
> Autumn Drive [Progressive]

Last edited by SYSTEM-J on Oct-29-2018 at 19:02

Old Post Oct-29-2018 18:55  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
so pot is officaly legal here

however i am having a tough time finding some... atleast anything of quality

it turns out due to a loophole in the name the mayor here still has the right to keep dispensary's out of our town

so ill have to go into vancouver to get some

im looking for a good vape pen, because its more discreet, doesn't leave a smell, and i dont have time to be rolling up joints

My buddy buys Juju pens all the time. They're pretty great. Is that what you mean?

Old Post Oct-29-2018 19:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
My buddy buys Juju pens all the time. They're pretty great. Is that what you mean?

Yes

There is many different kinds even snoop dogg has one called "g-pen"

Plants are definitely fine , but oils are way better, theres barely any smell and it lasts longer , like a full gram will last you for a month or two at about 70 hits

Last edited by LoveHate on Oct-29-2018 at 23:58

Old Post Oct-29-2018 23:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Nice. Have been meaning to get one myself.

Old Post Oct-30-2018 00:05 
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Back in 2000 when I was living in Amsterdam, I got a random part time job in the back room of a "coffee shop" rolling joints to sell to tourists, so I got pretty fucking mega at it. I'm happy to say that it's a skill that never left me, my joints are excellent.

Old Post Oct-30-2018 00:37  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

It's so weird to think of not being able to. I have so many friends that smoke enough pot that, by now, they should have learned to roll great joints. But nope.

Old Post Oct-30-2018 00:45 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 183 An hour longer weekend.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread