Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 178 - Where the f*ck y'all been?
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Re: Re: Re: Re: Friday 178 - Where the f*ck y'all been?

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Ugh, fucking right? No greater reminder of the relentless and unstoppable passage of time than watching your children grow up.

He's crawling everywhere now too, and wanting to play with stuff like lamp cords and TV remotes instead of his baby toys

Bahahaha yeppppp. And isn't it amazing how they will find and focus on the ONE thing you don't want them messing with? You know, like speaker wire tucked under the baseboard? Yeah.

Old Post Sep-21-2018 13:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Must be the first time Trump twittered more than there were posts on TA.

Anyways, we had a week of nice weather, like 25 degrees, but that's now over, rain and winds and temperature dropping to 15 degrees again. Back to normal.

Tomorrow morning the usual football match with the kids and in the afternoon some games like hand-bow shooting and VR with colleague's of my wife.
Weather forecast for Sunday isn't very good, so I walked around the town with my wife to get some fresh air. It's strange that we can see about 50 windmills at the horizon, but all are actually in Germany.

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Sep-21-2018 18:09  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
You lose the will after a while when you see the yellow spot of a new COR post and then see it's just the Capitalism thread again.

i put that thread and its content on ignore. half the users are psychos

On a side note, i have learned it is a level 2 offence to my school to open a beer and start drinking it in the middle of class, even if you're a grown ass shark toothed man

Old Post Sep-21-2018 18:32  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer

Bruh..

Old Post Sep-21-2018 18:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
i have learned it is a level 2 offence to my school to open a beer and start drinking it in the middle of class, even if you're a grown ass shark toothed man

Fact: I'm willing to let students have romantic meals by candle light in class, as long as they pay attention to the content, but I ain't gonna let them drink any alcoholic content no matter how little.

Beer? No, get yourself a fizzy drink.
Liquor? No, get yourself some mouthwash.
Mouthwash? On second though, just brush your teeth.

Old Post Sep-21-2018 19:24  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Cognac and coffee, amateurs. Incognito cognito.

Old Post Sep-21-2018 19:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Cognac and coffee, amateurs. Incognito cognito.

I have a feeling a highly caffeinated drunk student would probably be a jerk like Jeremy:

Seriously, Jeremy, get the f*** out.

Old Post Sep-21-2018 20:19  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Re: Re: Re: Re: Friday 178 - Where the f*ck y'all been?

quote:
Ugh, fucking right? No greater reminder of the relentless and unstoppable passage of time than watching your children grow up.

He's crawling everywhere now too, and wanting to play with stuff like lamp cords and TV remotes instead of his baby toys

How old is he?

My lil girl is doing the same. She loves her Comotomo and little bambam giraffe teether. She also points out all the dirty and crumbs we miss on the floor.

Old Post Sep-21-2018 20:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Re: Re: Friday 178 - Where the f*ck y'all been?

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
You lose the will after a while when you see the yellow spot of a new COR post and then see it's just the Capitalism thread again.

Very true, lol.

quote:
You can curse on the internet, Stu, it's okay. We won't tell anybody.

TA censors some swear words in thread titles, fuck being one of them. Otherwise it would have shown as ****.

Last edited by Sushipunk on Sep-21-2018 at 21:24

Old Post Sep-21-2018 21:12  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira

I thought of DJ Rann the other day, when he mentioned too many people seem to go on strike (or awol) in my university. A janitor looked at me yesterday, completely shocked, and asked if I was really a professor, because I showed up in my office every day - up to that point, she had assumed I was someone's secretary

But, yeah, can't say this has been the most interesting week of my life.

Lol, it just seems there's always some kind of strike or micro revelation going on around and even in your workplace. I like you're casually dodging Molotov cocktails on your way in to the building, then teaching class while the proletariat overthrow the government outside.

quote:

Aint that the truth (and this coming from a guy that mainly talks about having shark teeth).

quote:
Originally posted by Stubert
TA censors some swear words in thread titles, fuck being one of them. Otherwise it would have shown as ****

It honestly perplexes me that in depth discussions will happen regarding midget sex, or detailed wank theory such as recommendations for something called Tenga eggs (I don't know and I don't want to know), or meticulous bowel movement descriptions....

Yet F*uck and C*nt are censored on TA?

Old Post Sep-21-2018 21:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Fuck isn't censored in normal posts, just in thread titles. But yes, it's odd

Old Post Sep-21-2018 21:47  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris1011
Beep-Beep-Beep

Don't worry guys TA 2.0 will have uncensored thread titles. Rejoice!

On topic, my weekend is going to be pretty boring. My partner is back in school, so pretty much every weekend she's studying or reading, so I get to sit on my ass the whole day and play video games or read. This is when I'm not at the gym or running errands. It's actually not that half bad for the time being

I'll be starting a certificate program next year in a related discipline (getting additional training so I can advance career-wise), so I'll be that person next year. Might as well enjoy the free time while I've got it, because in the next few years we'll be busy as ever (we've got a few plans...).

Old Post Sep-21-2018 21:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chris1011 Click here to Send chris1011 a Private Message Add chris1011 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 178 - Where the f*ck y'all been?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread