Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Flash Factory
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
EarnYourKeep
LIT

it's manhattan, EXPECT them to hold the line outside the place

that's one thing that kills manhattan clubs and also why everyone gravitates to brooklyn, the holding a line outside the club bullshit

Old Post Jan-28-2016 14:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hommey
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
Jamie Jones and Eric Prydz playing here in Feb...

Jamie Jones played solo and b2b with Capriati at BPM this past month, decided to check it out, OMG, it was HORRIBLE!!

Capriati should NEVER play with him again!

Not sure what the big deal is with him, but I obviously can't appreciate him. Guess it's different strokes for different folks.

Old Post Jan-29-2016 02:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hommey Click here to Send hommey a Private Message Add hommey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
Jamie Jones and Eric Prydz playing here in Feb...

too bad you didn't put C.D.
By the time I realized that is Cirez set, sold out.
with a 2/14 ticket on hand, yhe E.P. mention didn't seem so important....
so, who's got an extra to sell?

On that note, did anyone snag a C.D. tix?

Old Post Jan-29-2016 05:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Huff22
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by hommey
Jamie Jones played solo and b2b with Capriati at BPM this past month, decided to check it out, OMG, it was HORRIBLE!!

Capriati should NEVER play with him again!

Not sure what the big deal is with him, but I obviously can't appreciate him. Guess it's different strokes for different folks.

Really? Could you elaborate? Just curious as to why it was so terrible.

Old Post Jan-29-2016 19:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Huff22 Click here to Send Huff22 a Private Message Add Huff22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

Agree on Jamie Jones. He sucked at BPM. I never really liked him, just seems to play filler tracks.

Old Post Jan-30-2016 14:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BPM_PHL
Senior tranceaddict

Evil1

I liked Jamie the first couple times I saw him in a short set but I thought he was horrible with Troxler at Time Warp and even worse open to close at Verboten last June. You really get a taste for how bland his brand of tech house is when you're forced to listen to 6 hours of it.

Old Post Jan-30-2016 17:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BPM_PHL Click here to Send BPM_PHL a Private Message Add BPM_PHL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Cirez D is booking is a huge surprised actually.

Too bad tix sold out so fucking fast.

Old Post Feb-02-2016 03:15  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

ticketfly service fee - $7.12 on a $40 ticket lmao

copped loco dice 3/4

Last edited by EarnYourKeep on Feb-02-2016 at 15:14

Old Post Feb-02-2016 14:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
Cirez D is booking is a huge surprised actually.

Too bad tix sold out so fucking fast.

no wonder though
three nights in city in a row, so this will keep it interesting.

anyone think its even worth waiting for door tix?

u at 50w?

Old Post Feb-02-2016 18:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sbliss22
tranceaddict

This went up about an hour ago on their facebook page

"We are releasing 100 more tickets for Cirez D (2:13:16)
Buy your tix here: http://tinyurl.com/jfhw7gb
LIMITED TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR, PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY FOR GUARANTEED ENTRY

Old Post Feb-02-2016 21:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sbliss22 Click here to Send Sbliss22 a Private Message Add Sbliss22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gimmebeatz
JP Addict

LOL!!! they were trying to stay away from the bottle service crowd and instead put bottle service tables behind the DJ.

https://thump.vice.com/en_us/articl...ource=thumpfbus

Old Post Feb-04-2016 13:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gimmebeatz Click here to Send gimmebeatz a Private Message Add gimmebeatz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by gimmebeatz
LOL!!! they were trying to stay away from the bottle service crowd and instead put bottle service tables behind the DJ.

https://thump.vice.com/en_us/articl...ource=thumpfbus

honestly if you read the review they seemed to like it other than the people behind the dj....

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Feb-04-2016 19:52  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Flash Factory
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this track Luke Fair Style = Tensnake - I Need Your Loving [2010] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMoontribe - "Dance Of The 7th Hill" (DJ Tiesto's Power Dub) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread