Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Please, help to Kai Tracid Tracklist Archive (techno tune 6) NEW
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djash
1958-Immortal

Invisible Grin Please, help to Kai Tracid Tracklist Archive (techno tune 6) NEW

8th track in Kai Tracid Vs. A*S*Y*S Live @ Pick Up (Sunshine Live Radio) (Mon-20-Jan-03).

Thanks

In previous thread i uploaded wrong sample. It was John Starlight - Blood Angels (Chris Liebing Mix). Now it's sample for track i looking for.

Old Post Aug-31-2005 00:25  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

Yeahhh! I found that one. It's Pascal F.E.O.S. - Subsonic Progression (Livin' In The U60311) [Planet Vision] [PV050]

To moders: i'll delete that thread with sample in 2 days!

Thanks to everyone who tried to help

Old Post Dec-18-2006 19:35  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

Why do you delete the thread? other people might want the name too!

Old Post Dec-20-2006 22:26  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

I delete my thread to save space on main server and i add that title to tracklist archive in tracklist section!

What do you think about it?

Old Post Dec-22-2006 21:13  Ukraine

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Please, help to Kai Tracid Tracklist Archive (techno tune 6) NEW
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMark EG @ Slammin Vinyl 03/09/99 ID (1) [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPole Folder & CP - "Apollo Vibes" (Unreleased Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread