Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.23-2012.03.25 [DAY/NITE] Ultra Music Festival XIV
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ramsau
https://www.facebook.com/notes/ultr...360731917277878

Meh..

+ 1. meh.

Old Post Feb-16-2012 09:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ultra Miami
tranceaddict in training

UMF FILMS PRESENTS
IN ASSOCIATION WITH FINAL KID
‘CAN U FEEL IT’ - THE UMF EXPERIENCE
COMING TO OVER 400 THEATERS ACROSS AMERICA MARCH 22

TICKETS ON SALE THIS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 24

FULL ‘CAN U FEEL IT’ TRAILER AVAILABLE NOW AT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PApamhy_wV8

EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE EVENT SET
FOR WEDNESDAY, MARCH 21
AT BAYFRONT PARK AMPHITHEATRE, MIAMI

UMF GIVES BACK TO THE FANS… TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT WILL FIRST BE MADE AVAILABLE TO UMF MIAMI
TICKETHOLDERS FOR FREE!

As the dance music movement continues to explode at a pace nobody could have predicted, UMF Films in association with Final Kid will release ‘CAN U FEEL IT’—THE UMF EXPERIENCE in over 400 theatres nationwide on March 22. Tickets for the nationwide theatrical event can be purchased via www.fathomevents.com this Friday, February 24 – click here for more details.

Shot in FULL HD and told by those integral and responsible for its evolution, ‘CAN U FEEL IT’ depicts the massive 2011 UMF MIAMI, making it the most explicit guide to what is now a global phenomenon. It takes you inside the DJ booth and onto the dance floor on the world’s greatest stage. This is the definitive film documenting the rise and success of dance music around the globe alongside its most successful pioneers including Tiësto, David Guetta, Carl Cox, Afrojack, Fedde Le Grand, Boys Noize and more.

Check out the full ‘CAN U FEEL IT’ trailer at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PApamhy_wV8

7,500 fans will join the cast and crew of ‘CAN U FEEL IT’, including surprise guest DJ sets in support of the event premiere, happening at the Bayfront Park Amphitheatre, downtown Miami Wednesday, March 21. UMF MIAMI festival ticket holders will be given priority access to reserve a pair of free tickets.

On March 22, ‘CAN U FEEL IT’—complete with an additional 45 minutes of exclusive red carpet footage from the stars themselves—will be screened for ONLY ONE NIGHT in over 400 theatres across North America. Its release leads into the 14th Annual UMF MIAMI, which takes place Friday, March 23, Saturday, March 24 and Sunday, March 25 at Bayfront Park.

DATES FOR THE DIARY
February 22, 2012 – Official release of ‘CAN U FEEL IT’—THE UMF EXPERIENCE Full Trailer
February 24, 2012 – Tickets go on sale for ‘CAN U FEEL IT’ nationwide theatrical event at www.fathomevents.com
March 21, 2012 – ‘CAN U FEEL IT’—THE UMF EXPERIENCE—Exclusive World Premiere Event at Bayfront Park Amphitheatre, Miami
March 22, 2012 – ‘CAN U FEEL IT’—THE UMF EXPERIENCE—hits more than 400 theatres across North America
March 23, 2012 – UMF MIAMI takes place at Bayfront Park, downtown Miami
March 25, 2012

CAN U FEEL IT – The UMF Experience
Created and directed by the man behind ‘Final Kid,’ Charly Friedrichs, ‘CAN U FEEL IT’ powerfully documents the truly global explosion of dance music that’s unfolding before our eyes and immerses the audience headfirst in the full “UMF Experience.” The title says it all. Both the experience and the story are told through the detailed, honest and first-hand insight of five of the finest, longest-standing and knowledgeable DJs in the industry. From Tiësto and David Guetta to Carl Cox, Afrojack, Fedde le Grand and Boys Noize, each star gives their own unique perspective on the reasons behind this unprecedented phenomenon in the most prominent and fitting location imaginable—UMF Miami.
Charly’s trademark style is visible throughout the film, with jaw-dropping scenic shots, mind-blowing effects and THE playlist to end all others—this film does not mess about. Having crafted some of the finest tour documentaries on the planet with Fedde Le Grand over the past few years, Final Kid and Charly have been immersed in the EDM scene like no other, setting the team up perfectly to deliver a film of show-stopping proportions.

About UMF MIAMI & UMF WORLDWIDE
As the world’s most famous outdoor electronic music event, UMF MIAMI has won “Best Music Event” by the International Dance Music Awards (IDMA) in 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and “Best International Dance Music Festival” by the Ibiza DJ Awards in 2008. In 2012, tickets for UMF MIAMI sold out months in advance of the event with hundreds of thousands attendees coming from 72 countries & territories and all 50 U.S. states. It was the first ever three-day music festival of its kind to completely sell out more than 165,000 tickets 80 days before the event. The 2012 edition features more than 300 artists performing on 24 stages over a three-day period. Originally created as a pure EDM (electronic dance music) festival in 1999, UMF MIAMI has grown through the years to present not only the genre’s hottest, biggest and best headline artists (The Chemical Brothers, The Prodigy, Tiësto, deadmau5, David Guetta, Armin Van Buuren, Underworld, Carl Cox, Fatboy Slim, Kraftwerk, Justice and Moby, to name a few), but also crossover headline bands that incorporate EDM elements in their music and have a history or new beginning in the EDM community and culture (The Cure, The Killers, The Black Eyed Peas, Santogold, New Order, The Ting Tings, Duran Duran, M83, Empire Of The Sun, Bloc Party).
In addition to the annual Miami festival, the organizers have created the separate UMF WORLDWIDE brand, which continues expanding internationally being represented in six countries and four continents with sold out festivals and events in Sao Paulo (UMF Brasil) and Ibiza (UMF Ibiza), and introducing new territories including Argentina (UMF Buenos Aires), Warsaw (UMF Poland) and Seoul (UMF Korea).

www.umffilms.com
www.can-u-feel-it.com
www.youtube.com/umftv
www.facebook.com/umftv
www.twitter.com/umftv
www.umfworldwide.com
www.facebook.com/umfworldwide
www.twitter.com/umfworldwide

Ultra Enterprises, Inc., UMF Productions, Inc., UMF Films and the owners and operators of the ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL, UMF FILMS and UMF events, films and trademarks are not affiliated with any other Ultra-named entity.
# # #

Old Post Feb-23-2012 01:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ultra Miami Click here to Send Ultra Miami a Private Message Add Ultra Miami to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Miami
UMF FILMS PRESENTS
IN ASSOCIATION WITH FINAL KID

w00p w00p....Gooo Charly!!

Old Post Feb-23-2012 01:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ramsau
Supreme tranceaddict

I actually really want to see that film. Too bad it's premiering and showing on theaters when most of it's target audience is partying in Miami.

Old Post Feb-23-2012 02:20  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for ramsau Click here to Send ramsau a Private Message Add ramsau to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zo
Supreme tranceaddict

I Hope the show UNDERWORLD , JUSTICE , FAITHLESS performance and not just David Guetta , afrojack etc !!!!

I remember when they usto give u dvd's of Ultra when u got a tick from a year behind
I have a few I should post it on Youtube :P

* Spring awaking Chicago soldier field

Old Post Feb-24-2012 09:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zo Click here to Send Zo a Private Message Add Zo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rissinite
Supreme tranceaddict

Any idea when tickets get mailed out guys?

Old Post Feb-25-2012 18:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Rissinite Click here to Send Rissinite a Private Message Add Rissinite to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
niinah
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Rissinite
Any idea when tickets get mailed out guys?

I think last year we got them mid-March, some days before we left for Miami.

The purchase confirmation e-mail says this:
"you will receive your tickets two days after we ship your order AND no later than 10 days prior to the Event. You will receive a second email informing you that your tickets have shipped."

Old Post Feb-26-2012 18:21  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for niinah Click here to Send niinah a Private Message Add niinah to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trojans14
Senior tranceaddict

What's the best way to get to south beach after ultra without a car? I hear its a clusterfuck for cabs or buses.

Old Post Feb-26-2012 18:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trojans14 Click here to Send trojans14 a Private Message Add trojans14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
civicstyle
everybody wants you...

quote:
Originally posted by trojans14
What's the best way to get to south beach after ultra without a car? I hear its a clusterfuck for cabs or buses.

Depends on what time you leave Ultra to what time it's going to take to get you across the causeway. Leave 45 minutes before it's all done, walk towars the bridge, grab a cab by the ramp, and your off...

Old Post Feb-26-2012 19:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for civicstyle Click here to Send civicstyle a Private Message Add civicstyle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
firefox™
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
I hear its a clusterfuck for cabs or buses.

Yes, don't try that. Tried that the first night last year (even left early). But there were no cabs and after about 1.5 hours me and my friend were by luck the last 2 people that made it into a bus..

Then on Sunday we actually left at the end, turned right to the ramp and there were a lot of shuttle buses going to Miami Beach. Could enter one right away and I think it was like 12$ or so.. That was easy..

Old Post Feb-26-2012 19:42  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for firefox™ Click here to Send firefox™ a Private Message Add firefox™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trojans14
Senior tranceaddict

What are these shuttle buses? Are they public transportation or are they run by private companies? Can you reserves seats for them?

Old Post Feb-26-2012 20:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trojans14 Click here to Send trojans14 a Private Message Add trojans14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
What are these shuttle buses? Are they public transportation or are they run by private companies? Can you reserves seats for them?

no private ones to my knowledge... pretty sure public ones are what were referenced above.

and yes its extremely hard to get a taxi after Ultra if you wait until the end so best to leave early as noted above if you have to be somewhere else soon afterwards.

Also, some taxi guys i've heard will jack the cost 2x or 4x normal to get you to SoBe - i'd threaten to turn them in to the taxi commission if that happened.

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Feb-26-2012 20:37  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Florida EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.23-2012.03.25 [DAY/NITE] Ultra Music Festival XIV
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnother track from Behrouz_live@pacha_new_york_6-15-2007 [2009] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackYork - The Awakening (Quake Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread