Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > This is what happens when you listen to TOO much Cheeze
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MERLIN
tranceaddict

i saw 2 seconds of it and closed the window...

Old Post Feb-03-2006 07:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MERLIN Click here to Send MERLIN a Private Message Add MERLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
havokddg
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MERLIN
i saw 2 seconds of it and closed the window...

i saw 5 and then did as stated above ^^^

Old Post Feb-03-2006 20:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for havokddg Click here to Send havokddg a Private Message Add havokddg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stevieboy32808
==============

That was one of the most annoying pieces of video I've seen.

Old Post Feb-04-2006 04:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for stevieboy32808 Click here to Send stevieboy32808 a Private Message Add stevieboy32808 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Genesis Evolved
LFT

Bwahaha, that IS bad

Old Post Feb-04-2006 22:05  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Genesis Evolved Click here to Send Genesis Evolved a Private Message Add Genesis Evolved to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stanza
Natural Born Trancer

Man that is beyond bad !!

Old Post Feb-05-2006 06:01  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Stanza Click here to Send Stanza a Private Message Add Stanza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigitalPhoenix
On a new path to success!

Total retard...I hate wannabe copy-catters.

Old Post Feb-06-2006 18:27  Nicaragua
Click Here to See the Profile for DigitalPhoenix Click here to Send DigitalPhoenix a Private Message Visit DigitalPhoenix's homepage! Add DigitalPhoenix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Honzi
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by stevieboy32808
That was one of the most annoying pieces of video I've seen.

It wasn't annoying. Just... stupid. I wonder what will kids do in, let's say, 2010.

Old Post Feb-06-2006 18:59  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Honzi Click here to Send Honzi a Private Message Add Honzi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kaidreas
Lord of the offtopics

hahahaha I sang this song all the time really loud when it was on the radio at work
I did allmost the same, expect the hitting myself with some paper part

Old Post Feb-06-2006 19:03  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Kaidreas Click here to Send Kaidreas a Private Message Add Kaidreas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Humour / Funny Stuff / Cool Web Sites > This is what happens when you listen to TOO much Cheeze
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackanother unknown hard acid track [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSilent Electra- Polarity (maybe the Jochen Miller remix) [2009]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread