Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYC Visitors Thread / Important Links / Have a question? ASK HERE!
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
eyebegod
Supreme tranceaddict

the only landmark near pacha would be the hudson rvr. Anything else around it...nothing. Pacha W 46th between 11th and 12th

Old Post Dec-23-2010 01:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for eyebegod Click here to Send eyebegod a Private Message Add eyebegod to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Disturbed10890
Senior tranceaddict

half a block away form the Intrepid

Old Post Dec-23-2010 01:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Disturbed10890 Click here to Send Disturbed10890 a Private Message Add Disturbed10890 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Disturbed10890
half a block away form the Intrepid

thank you very much, exactly what i needed! :-)

Old Post Dec-23-2010 02:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

Daisy Mays next to Pacha has legendary BBQ

Old Post Dec-23-2010 03:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MONKIEDOo
tranceaddict in training

WHAT?!!?!? no trance to bring in the new year...fail x10. First year not going nuts at roseland for nye, said sooo sooo sad.

Old Post Dec-24-2010 06:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MONKIEDOo Click here to Send MONKIEDOo a Private Message Add MONKIEDOo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eyebegod
Supreme tranceaddict

^^ Great thread to post this comment

Old Post Dec-24-2010 07:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for eyebegod Click here to Send eyebegod a Private Message Add eyebegod to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zealot
Suud Afrika

Re: robbie rivera pacha 1/15

quote:
Originally posted by bigperf
hey all west coast TA over here. gonna be out in NYC for first time ever, hope to meet some of you there! tips for first time visitor?

Yeah perf! From one west coast TA to another, I'll be at this party. I fly into JFK on Wednesday, the 12th. I go to visit my long time friend twice a year in Jersey. My friend and I will both be at Pacha for Robbie this night so let's meet up.

I'm pretty positive I've met you at Avalon. When I lived in OC I was at King King on Fridays, Avy/Vanguard on Saturdays and Josephs on Sundays.

PM me with details of how long you're staying in NYC. Let's kick it.

Old Post Dec-24-2010 07:35  South Africa
Click Here to See the Profile for zealot Click here to Send zealot a Private Message Add zealot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: robbie rivera pacha 1/15

quote:
Originally posted by zealot
Yeah perf! From one west coast TA to another, I'll be at this party. I fly into JFK on Wednesday, the 12th. I go to visit my long time friend twice a year in Jersey. My friend and I will both be at Pacha for Robbie this night so let's meet up.

I'm pretty positive I've met you at Avalon. When I lived in OC I was at King King on Fridays, Avy/Vanguard on Saturdays and Josephs on Sundays.

PM me with details of how long you're staying in NYC. Let's kick it.

awesome Zealot, just Pm'ed you. It would be cool to have some familiar faces in the building! as of now, I only know this guy and his wife :

Old Post Dec-24-2010 21:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

Looks like my first trip to NYC will have to wait for some other time

flight prices that were appealing went up, then i read this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-power-cut.html

Happy Holidays NYC TA's!
I will leave this here:
http://www.pachanyc.com/guestlist_011511.html

Old Post Dec-28-2010 20:06  United States
ledoc66
tranceaddict in training

What about Webster Hall ?

I everybody,

I plan to visit NYC from april 28 to May 8, and I would like to find a good club, spectacular if possible, playing "pumping melodic" house music or trance....

Last year, I had luck to see Ferry corsten in Tokyo and Paul Van Dyk and Tiesto in Ibiza....but I also like sounds as Supermartxe or David Guetta....

What do you think about the Webster Hall on saturday circus night ? what about the music and the crowd ? Not too young people ?

Thanks....

Old Post Apr-04-2011 15:35  France
Click Here to See the Profile for ledoc66 Click here to Send ledoc66 a Private Message Add ledoc66 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dany Veltri
Supreme tranceaddict

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...8&forumid=26&s=

Old Post Apr-04-2011 15:51  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Dany Veltri Click here to Send Dany Veltri a Private Message Add Dany Veltri to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
housekitty
tranceaddict

visiting NYC june 24-26

Hello Yanks!

I am visiting from Canada the weekend of the 24-26 of June. I took a look at your events page but it would appear that nothing is going on that weekend. Any suggestions what clubs I should check out or any good Dj's are spinning? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Old Post Jun-05-2011 14:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for housekitty Click here to Send housekitty a Private Message Add housekitty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > NYC Visitors Thread / Important Links / Have a question? ASK HERE!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackI Find [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOGP - "Pathfinder" [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread