Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My worst Nightmare! (One Pic)
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Tranc3
tranceaddict in training

I know stuff like windex and 409 works great on ants and stuff, I think it's some sort of nerve stopper. ANyways, maybe if you just spray it with the stuff. Or get normal bug spray. I know if it were me, I wouldn't want to kill it by directly touching it with something, because I'd be scared of it either jumping onto the tool I'd be using, or climbing up the tool and onto me.

Old Post Sep-13-2004 15:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Tranc3 Click here to Send Tranc3 a Private Message Add Tranc3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Bod
TrippingTheLightFantastic

quote:
Originally posted by Jessica.S

thats where they are most found, so most of you will be safe

My friend got bit by one (and we live in michigan). So I think that chart mey be off. He went right to the hospital, and they took a decent sized chunk off of his face (he got bit above the lip while he was asleep). But he didn't die.

Old Post Sep-13-2004 15:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Bod Click here to Send DJ_Bod a Private Message Add DJ_Bod to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

[spider story]

So I got back from the new Resident Evil movie a few nights ago (entertainingly cheesy ) and, since I live out in the middle of nowhere-Florida, I can see the stars at night. It was about 10:30 on a really clear night, so I just lied atop of my car for about an hour, gazing into the Milky Way. It was such a great experience, that I decided to check things out the next night as well. At about 11:30pm, I walked out onto my porch with all of the ligths off to see what was what with the sky - as I'm staring at the stars through my poolcage screen, I notice a huge dark spot about 2 inches from my face, upon a poolcage support. As I stared at it in the dark, I realized exactly what the fuck it was. To confirm my fears, I calmly walked to the porch light-switch just inside my house and turned on all of the lights. It was a fscking wolf-spider the size of a CD - I shit you not. I'm just happy that it wasn't a particularily aggresive/hungry one, because he took absolutely forever to die

Anywho...

My grandmother was once bitten by a brown recluse... she bruised in that area and then... nothing. I guess some people just have a higher constitution than others when it comes to these sorts of things

Old Post Sep-13-2004 15:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pooley
In Search Of ...

god I've seen those pics 5 times already and they still freak me out.
Nasty shit, and I'm afraid of spiders, god damn, everything starts to itch

Old Post Sep-13-2004 16:13  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for pooley Click here to Send pooley a Private Message Visit pooley's homepage! Add pooley to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
brian
vinyl junkie

start shooting obnoxiously colored paintballs at it... that way, if you dont hit & kill it, you can see it a mile away.

Old Post Sep-13-2004 16:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for brian Click here to Send brian a Private Message Add brian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
loconet
de la puta madre!

THE HELL WITH THE FOOD CHAIN AND ECOSYSTEM BALANCE .. ALL these fucking spiders need to be killed!! gone!!!

Old Post Sep-13-2004 16:58  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for loconet Click here to Send loconet a Private Message Visit loconet's homepage! Add loconet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
starlabs
Supreme tranceaddict

Man those pics are scary. Yikes!

Interestingly enough, I find a can of Lysol does the trick for almost every bug I encounter. Die arachnid!!!!

Old Post Sep-13-2004 17:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for starlabs Click here to Send starlabs a Private Message Add starlabs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

No matter how much any of us whine and complain about that teeny l'il spider who *might* bite us in our sleep and make our lives a living hell, few of us will have to deal with these...

There are some things in this world that are beyond Hell

Old Post Sep-13-2004 17:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TOR
Traveller

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
There are some things in this world that are beyond Hell

camel spiders are not bigger than your thumb and are afraid of human beings.

Old Post Sep-13-2004 17:28  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for TOR Click here to Send TOR a Private Message Add TOR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

catch it and toss it in the frying pan with a little butter and garlic.

My soliloquy may be hard for some to swallow, but so is cod liver oil.
quote:
Originally posted by notelfreak
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Sep-13-2004 17:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
twisted
happy technomad

thats not what the pic is saying

***Sig Edited - Image Size***

Old Post Sep-13-2004 17:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for twisted Click here to Send twisted a Private Message Add twisted to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slylee
love lockdown

that picture is misleading....they only look that big because you are comparing them to the guy's leg in the background...it's just a close up of the spiders...they get pretty big, but not that big...

My soliloquy may be hard for some to swallow, but so is cod liver oil.
quote:
Originally posted by notelfreak
man i can't believe i tried to come off as responsible in that other thread, i am so full of shit just don't tell anyone

Old Post Sep-13-2004 17:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Slylee Click here to Send Slylee a Private Message Add Slylee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > My worst Nightmare! (One Pic)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID please [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSasha - Ohmna [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread