Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.02.17 PvD in Boston Feb 17th
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
hellosam
be prepared to drink

quote:
Originally posted by PVD_S11DJ
download PvD @ Space Miami 2008 WMC and TranceEnergy 2009 and then let me know if they're banging

You know..I actually HAD that set on my iPod before i lost it- i never got to listen

I actually appreciate the reminder bc i do want to listen- i think ill DL to my wrk PC to listen this week

I also heard the 2009/2010 NYE NYC set was great- but i can not locate any links to listen if anyone knows of one pls pls share

Old Post Dec-29-2010 16:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for hellosam Click here to Send hellosam a Private Message Add hellosam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Elyyse
Supreme tranceaddict

Well... I agree with Sam and the few others that have said some of PVDs sets back been lacking, the Pier54 show def wasnt great at all. I blame half of that on the design of the show, a narrow dancefloor made it hard for anyone but the first 5 rows to get decent sound.

ANYWAYS, seeing how i live in shitty worcester MA i am forced to pump my self for any small bit of trance that is bbrought within a 50 mile vicinity of my apartment. So i dont care who it is, if its a decent trance artist, i will go. because i uuuused to live in vegas and have freaking trance in my backyard 3 nights a week and live the life, but now its slim pickings so i just try to go to events i can and enjoy. (all the while missing vegas so much lol)

so alas i will be there with my hopes high for a great night!!

Old Post Dec-29-2010 17:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Elyyse Click here to Send Elyyse a Private Message Visit Elyyse's homepage! Add Elyyse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xMxDxMxAx
tranceaddict

I've seen PVD about 10 times now and that show he put on NYE 2009/2010 at Roseland was by far his best IMO... it was the hardest/fastest set me and the friends I was with had ever heard from him... I am usually on the dance floor the entire time when I got to shows but I had to take a break during this show, it was non stop banger after banger, my calves were crampin up lol

I'll be heading up to this show in Boston with aobut 30 people from the Providence area... its nice to have a good trance show back in Boston... I miss the days of Avalon!

Old Post Dec-29-2010 18:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xMxDxMxAx Click here to Send xMxDxMxAx a Private Message Add xMxDxMxAx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GUBostonDubs
That's Right

I miss Avalon and Axis big time...

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post Dec-29-2010 22:57  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PVD_S11DJ
ElectronicDanceMusicAdict

ya Avalon was great --- sad to see it gone. At least Royale seems to be trying harder than Roxy did. The laser is pretty cool!

Old Post Dec-30-2010 00:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PVD_S11DJ Click here to Send PVD_S11DJ a Private Message Add PVD_S11DJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl0wnz0r
Caviar , vodka, & pickles

btw, there is no event listed for this in the events section.

Old Post Dec-30-2010 19:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cl0wnz0r Click here to Send cl0wnz0r a Private Message Add cl0wnz0r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
deeptrance
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by cl0wnz0r
btw, there is no event listed for this in the events section.

I think the date in the thread title is wrong (2010 instead of 2011) and it is incorrectly listed under "past events." Who would be able to fix this?

Old Post Dec-31-2010 04:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for deeptrance Click here to Send deeptrance a Private Message Add deeptrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by deeptrance
I think the date in the thread title is wrong (2010 instead of 2011) and it is incorrectly listed under "past events." Who would be able to fix this?

Either the original poster or a moderator. I'm sure it would be sorted out soon since you mentioned it!

Old Post Dec-31-2010 04:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

^sick new avatar man!

Old Post Dec-31-2010 06:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
^sick new avatar man!

Thanks ;-)

Old Post Dec-31-2010 07:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sickbrain
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by xMxDxMxAx
I've seen PVD about 10 times now and that show he put on NYE 2009/2010 at Roseland was by far his best IMO... it was the hardest/fastest set me and the friends I was with had ever heard from him... I am usually on the dance floor the entire time when I got to shows but I had to take a break during this show, it was non stop banger after banger, my calves were crampin up lol

I'll be heading up to this show in Boston with aobut 30 people from the Providence area... its nice to have a good trance show back in Boston... I miss the days of Avalon!

I'm from Providence as well. Are there any place that play trance/progressive in the great city of Providence? I've tried to search here and there a few times, but came up empty. So I'm just keeping my eyes on Boston.

Is anyone going to open for PvD?

Old Post Dec-31-2010 19:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sickbrain Click here to Send Sickbrain a Private Message Add Sickbrain to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cl0wnz0r
Caviar , vodka, & pickles

quote:

Is anyone going to open for PvD?

i'm putting my money on randy because of his track on vandit digital. i could be wrong though. would be happy to see doyle & isaac opening as well.

Old Post Jan-01-2011 01:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cl0wnz0r Click here to Send cl0wnz0r a Private Message Add cl0wnz0r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2010.02.17 PvD in Boston Feb 17th
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha 1998 la locomotive track 9... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEverything But The Girl vs Soul Vision - "Tracey In My Room" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread