Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > How good was trance that came out of Belgium?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
2techs
Supreme tranceaddict

How good was trance that came out of Belgium?

Something about the music that was coming from that region...

Old Post Mar-29-2020 02:55  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for 2techs Click here to Send 2techs a Private Message Add 2techs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancey_spacer
Senior tranceaddict

Some names that come to mind include:
- Jonas Steur; and
- Svenson & Gielen

Old Post Apr-02-2020 04:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for trancey_spacer Click here to Send trancey_spacer a Private Message Add trancey_spacer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
2techs
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by trancey_spacer
Some names that come to mind include:
- Jonas Steur; and
- Svenson & Gielen

yeah Silent Waves was such a refreshing track to come out at the time.

svenson & gielen's remix of Ayu - Depend on you was top notch.

Old Post Apr-02-2020 21:18  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for 2techs Click here to Send 2techs a Private Message Add 2techs to your buddy list 2techs is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

it wasn't

Old Post Apr-02-2020 21:37  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Old Post Apr-02-2020 22:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
2techs
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
it wasn't

well there's good and bad stuff everywhere I guess

Old Post Apr-02-2020 23:33  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for 2techs Click here to Send 2techs a Private Message Add 2techs to your buddy list 2techs is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Salegon
Beautiful blond woman

Yellow screen - Out of time

Old Post Apr-03-2020 22:47  St Lucia
Click Here to See the Profile for Salegon Click here to Send Salegon a Private Message Add Salegon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djthunderbird
welcometoESTonia

Tried to search for the regular "trance is coming back" thread, and found this thread instead. Wanted to share last fridays 4 hour Essential Mix by Amelie Lens. The segment between 1:30 - 2:00 is pure (hard)trance I think! Albeit of course without the cheesy melodies or ridiculous gimmicks. You get the point.

Not wanting to hijack the thread, but I just have to mention that I have big respect for most of the current A-Line female techno dj-s. I think they bring a certain "anything goes, hedonistic reckless abandonment" to the table which makes them very entertaining to listen & dance to.

check out:
dtb.planet.ee <-- A couple of my mix cd-s (Deep House & Progressive with a trancy touch

Old Post Apr-07-2020 17:38  Estonia
Click Here to See the Profile for djthunderbird Click here to Send djthunderbird a Private Message Add djthunderbird to your buddy list djthunderbird is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

It'd probably be more relevant to post that in the Tiesto thread further down the page.

> A Secondhand Sunrise [Lush Breakbeat House]
> Lost In You [Trance Classics]
> I Dreamed Of Summer [Deep & Melodic House]

Old Post Apr-07-2020 18:28  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

What would Nigel Farage say?

Old Post Apr-07-2020 18:37  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

Fugazi mix

Old Post Apr-07-2020 18:45  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaylightMoon
Reality Hacker

This guy.

http://tranceaddict.com/forums/show...5064&forumid=1&

Old Post Apr-08-2020 00:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for DaylightMoon Click here to Send DaylightMoon a Private Message Add DaylightMoon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > How good was trance that came out of Belgium?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread