Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by The Rattler
Thanks for the CD!
I'm listening to it right now

np enjoy!

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Sep-07-2010 19:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halycon
Epicsketch Inc.

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
I miss Paranoid Jack....haven't heard anything from him in years.

Ditto, las time i heard him was few years back when the basement was competing with zone on sunday mornings, around the time of the raid.

remember: DO*EPIC*SHIT! always
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://twibbon.com/embed/Daffodil-Month-2012"></script>

Old Post Sep-08-2010 01:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Halycon Click here to Send Halycon a Private Message Visit Halycon's homepage! Add Halycon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

I have a set of PJ's from March of last year, if you want me to upload. It's excellent. It's called Jackin' The Disco.

Old Post Sep-08-2010 01:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halycon
Epicsketch Inc.

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
I have a set of PJ's from March of last year, if you want me to upload. It's excellent. It's called Jackin' The Disco.

good set.. just like rudees set and promos for the basement

remember: DO*EPIC*SHIT! always
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://twibbon.com/embed/Daffodil-Month-2012"></script>

Old Post Sep-08-2010 02:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Halycon Click here to Send Halycon a Private Message Visit Halycon's homepage! Add Halycon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
epicaricacy
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by xJillx

20 wristbands since january ish... had to throw some out cuz they were too ratty and ripped... and i lost some along the way...

whole new level of gay imo.

when i go to the grocery store, i keep the tooth picks that come with the free ham.

Old Post Sep-08-2010 02:07  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for epicaricacy Click here to Send epicaricacy a Private Message Add epicaricacy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by Halycon
good set.. just like rudees set and promos for the basement

Ah phew. Would have taken forever to upload. Lolol.

Old Post Sep-08-2010 02:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
epicaricacy
Suspended User

jenny, tell me...do you keep your tampons after a heavy flow to remind you at how great they are?

even if the answer is yes, be jealous of club paper wrist bands.

Old Post Sep-08-2010 02:25  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for epicaricacy Click here to Send epicaricacy a Private Message Add epicaricacy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Yeah I string them all up around my vanity mirror to remind myself what a cunt I am.

Old Post Sep-08-2010 02:26 
epicaricacy
Suspended User

mmmm jarlsberg

Old Post Sep-08-2010 02:35  Germany
xJillx
i get deep.

quote:
Originally posted by epicaricacy
whole new level of gay imo.

thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=45583171&id=120804596&fbid=734917558369&ref=mf

about 40 ppl were tagged in that pic on fb... showing their love for cz

Old Post Sep-08-2010 11:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for xJillx Click here to Send xJillx a Private Message Visit xJillx's homepage! Add xJillx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CAKE
Sex and Tribal

Ended up going to zone after Guv for a little bit on monday and its good to know nothing has changed, I honestly had more fun at zone by myself then the whole night atg Guv.

Old Post Sep-08-2010 11:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for CAKE Click here to Send CAKE a Private Message Add CAKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cammaxwell
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
I miss Paranoid Jack....haven't heard anything from him in years.

I was just at his place celebrating his birthday the other week, he's doing really well. You'll be glad to hear he's just finished putting together a new studio and is going to be getting back into production too!

Old Post Sep-08-2010 15:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for cammaxwell Click here to Send cammaxwell a Private Message Visit cammaxwell's homepage! Add cammaxwell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I <3 CZ
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackClassic trance ID... [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAdam Sheridan - "Lost With You" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread