Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Markus Schulz presents Los Angeles '12. Feb 18/Feb 19 Launch Party at Avalon
Pages (29): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

7:06 markus stll going at it!!!!

Old Post Feb-19-2012 15:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucifer1126
Supreme tranceaddict

lol i called it quits at 6:50 --can't do much longer

Old Post Feb-19-2012 15:42  Taiwan
Click Here to See the Profile for lucifer1126 Click here to Send lucifer1126 a Private Message Add lucifer1126 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

8 am last track lol

Old Post Feb-19-2012 16:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jdub889
Supreme tranceaddict

just got home. holy cow. markus, i love you. los angeles, i love you.

who's in for round 2 tonight?

Old Post Feb-19-2012 16:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jdub889 Click here to Send jdub889 a Private Message Add jdub889 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndyM989
tranceaddict in training

I'm down for round 2 tonight if my feet recover well.

Old Post Feb-19-2012 17:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AndyM989 Click here to Send AndyM989 a Private Message Add AndyM989 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

i left at 630, ears/legs hurt too much.

will definitely go tonight but highly doubtful that ill be able to stay so long.

what did he play 630 - 8? did he continue w his jungle/afterhours edits?

Old Post Feb-19-2012 18:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
you and me
tranceaddict

left at around 5:30 AM because my feet were dying but wow what an amazing set.

Old Post Feb-19-2012 19:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for you and me Click here to Send you and me a Private Message Add you and me to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evorobert
tranceaddict

i heard someone mention TA forum while waiting in line for bathroom, forgot your screen name lol

time for round 2 tonight!

Old Post Feb-19-2012 20:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for evorobert Click here to Send evorobert a Private Message Add evorobert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

slept at 7 got up at 10.
body is tired but cant go back to sleep.

tonight is going to be fun if i can get some damn sleep

Old Post Feb-19-2012 20:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for modthispny Click here to Send modthispny a Private Message Add modthispny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by evorobert
i heard someone mention TA forum while waiting in line for bathroom, forgot your screen name lol

time for round 2 tonight!

might have been me..memory is a little fuzzy right now

Old Post Feb-19-2012 20:40  United States
modthispny
Supreme tranceaddict

anybody know the ID of this song, sounds very familiar.

http://youtu.be/8R1BIVTS77w

Old Post Feb-19-2012 21:21  United States
evorobert
tranceaddict

Had a great time on night 1. Got to the will call booth/tent around 920 with no line and got in ASAP. Very quick pat down. Marcus started right at 930 and stated he would start off slow which he did and things really starting picking up around 11. Never seen Avalon so crowded so early. Lots of markus fans and signs. The twitter feed was funny at times. Minimal amount of washers at least from what I could observe.

On a bad note: asshole bartender overcharged my tab.

8 vodka/energy = $120 @ $15 each and my card was charged $138 today on my bank account?? I included a $10 tip on top of the $120 and apparently he was upset at this amount. I was like wtf man $1 per drink and he rolled his eyes.

Going to dispute this to my bank. Looks like i'll bring cash tonight.

Old Post Feb-19-2012 21:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for evorobert Click here to Send evorobert a Private Message Add evorobert to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Markus Schulz presents Los Angeles '12. Feb 18/Feb 19 Launch Party at Avalon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (29): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp Ids This Tune please [2003] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJF Sebastian - "Burden" (lemon 8 mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread