Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > John Digweed - Colours Midnight Mix dl link
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LiANG
Supreme tranceaddict

John Digweed - Colours Midnight Mix dl link

Brilliant mix by a true master of the decks. I just heard it and love it.. thought I'd put up a link for those interested/don't have it yet.

John_Digweed_-_Colours_Midnight_Mix_09-04-2004

Tracklisting

01. Astro & Glyde - Chunky Humper (Medway Remix)
02. ID
03. Adon Oliver - Casa Bulga
04. POB & Taylor - Aura
05. Pacific Two - Had To Be (Matthew Dekay Mix)
06. Buck & Moraine - Dura Matter
07. P.O.T - Deeper
08. X-Press 2 - Strobelight Serenade

Old Post Apr-14-2004 11:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for LiANG Click here to Send LiANG a Private Message Add LiANG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rubyriva
still in it

thanks!

grabbing it now...

Old Post Apr-14-2004 13:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for rubyriva Click here to Send rubyriva a Private Message Add rubyriva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
el_vez
tranceaddict

Pacific Two - Had To Be (Matthew Dekay Mix)

faaaarrrrckkk!! i got goosebumps all over and tears in my eyes when i first heard this... grabbed me by the gut.

im gonna have to eat nudles the rest of the month... i dont care, im buying this one right now!

Old Post Apr-14-2004 15:32  Turkey
Click Here to See the Profile for el_vez Click here to Send el_vez a Private Message Add el_vez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

Thanks for the link

*edit - damn 1 Mb/sec

Old Post Apr-14-2004 18:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

KarateKid

bigUPS to LiANG for the link ..

Old Post Apr-14-2004 19:25  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Crazy Serb
.tw1sted.motheŽ.fuŠker.

quote:
Originally posted by UWM
Thanks for the link

*edit - damn 1 Mb/sec

so you were hogging all the bandwidth...

ok, on the bright note... what is that tune kicking in at 15-16min mark?! HOLY SHIT!! DE-FUCKEN-LICIOUS!!!

Keep it real, and stay single, always mingle...

Old Post Apr-14-2004 19:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Serb Click here to Send Crazy Serb a Private Message Visit Crazy Serb's homepage! Add Crazy Serb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
maxstradamus
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: John Digweed - Colours Midnight Mix dl link

quote:
Originally posted by LiANG
Brilliant mix by a true master of the decks. I just heard it and love it.. thought I'd put up a link for those interested/don't have it yet.

John_Digweed_-_Colours_Midnight_Mix_09-04-2004

Tracklisting

01. Astro & Glyde - Chunky Humper (Medway Remix)
02. ID
03. Adon Oliver - Casa Bulga
04. POB & Taylor - Aura
05. Pacific Two - Had To Be (Matthew Dekay Mix)
06. Buck & Moraine - Dura Matter
07. P.O.T - Deeper
08. X-Press 2 - Strobelight Serenade

I thought it was Stobelight Silhouette not Strobelght Serenade

Old Post Apr-14-2004 19:47  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for maxstradamus Click here to Send maxstradamus a Private Message Add maxstradamus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kamil
Supreme tranceaddict

Anyone still got this liveset? If so, would you be able to upload it for me? Been looking for it for a long time (hard drive died a couple years ago).

Thanks!

Old Post Feb-22-2012 04:22  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for kamil Click here to Send kamil a Private Message Add kamil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

PM me

Old Post Feb-22-2012 22:26  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

He's booked!! WOOOOOT!

Old Post Feb-24-2012 19:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Flama Blanca
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Shaya007
He's booked!! WOOOOOT!

Please elaborate!

Old Post Feb-25-2012 00:16  Venezuela
Click Here to See the Profile for Flama Blanca Click here to Send Flama Blanca a Private Message Add Flama Blanca to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

http://www.windishagency.com/artists/john_digweed

Old Post Feb-25-2012 00:25  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > John Digweed - Colours Midnight Mix dl link
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProgressive Track on ETN.fm ???? [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback nWay Out West - "Ajare" (Way Out West Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread