Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Shankar
thats because your scene is much bigger than ours. See, in order to bring a decent amount of act for a reasonable price you need alot of people to attend the party. Flights, Artist Fees, land ...it all costs money. A doof in Australia has a way bigger attendance than a party in North America. In other words, they can literally afford to have cheap gate prices without losing a penny.

Yeah I understand the economics of it all. It's reversed when it comes to trance acts for you guys. We hardly get them out here because not that many people will see them so there's a much greater risk, but for the psy scene it's a bit more reversed.

Meanwhile, been listening to the new Human Blue album a fair bit. Gotta say it's definitely grown on me from when I first heard it. Ever so slightly reminiscent of misstaryas experience, but still evolving which is good.

Old Post Mar-23-2008 09:03  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict

Human Blue has a particular sound. Some people really like it, some people don't like it at all...it all depends on the taste. I like the good blend of progressive and psy sounds that he features in his music.

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Mar-24-2008 18:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Shankar Click here to Send Shankar a Private Message Visit Shankar's homepage! Add Shankar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Shankar
Human Blue has a particular sound. Some people really like it, some people don't like it at all...it all depends on the taste. I like the good blend of progressive and psy sounds that he features in his music.

I really dig his previous album, but his latest one didn't grab me as much from the start, but as mentioned, it's growing on me.

Old Post Mar-26-2008 07:21  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict

knowing that you are from Australia, I must ask, are you a big fan of Shadow FX?

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Mar-26-2008 07:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Shankar Click here to Send Shankar a Private Message Visit Shankar's homepage! Add Shankar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

I have no idea who that is

Old Post Mar-26-2008 07:43  Australia
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict

what about Sensient? or Tetrameth?

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Mar-26-2008 18:03  Canada
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

Nope. Don't know much about local artists.

Old Post Mar-27-2008 10:41  Australia
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict

i see......

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Mar-27-2008 15:35  Canada
platinum
Yaz-Addict

quote:
Originally posted by THE_Chris
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

My monthly TOTA post for Aromatherapy

Oliver Prime - Aromatherapy 023 040308

76. nizzel vs. saeg - digital audio bytes [groove control, israel]
77. sensient - loose fingers [zenon, australia]
78. mute - searching [spintwist, germany]
79. ace ventura & intelabeam - stimulator [iboga, denmark]
80. timedrained - songs [iono music, germany]
81. d-tector - strange [progressive groove]
82. ticon - in stereo (even 11 remix) [tribal vision, czech republic]
83. ticon - weekend warriors [digital structures, sweden]
84. ibojima - alkaloids from here [yellow sunshine explosion, uk]
85. greed vs. sonic cube - wilde (elegant universe remix) [tribal vision, czech republic]
86. yotopia & nasser - symbiosis [flow, portugal]
87. vibrasphere - 102 miles from here (jerome isma-ae remix) [tribal vision, czech republic]

what a beautiful set this is !!!! thanks a million, chris !!!

my fav trance-shows:
yaz - waveforms † / chris chambers pres elevated trance †

Old Post Mar-28-2008 21:27  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for platinum Click here to Send platinum a Private Message Add platinum to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NuERA
Groove Control

quote:
Originally posted by platinum
what a beautiful set this is !!!! thanks a million, chris !!!

yeah looks like a good tracklist. going to check this out too! thanks!!

Old Post Mar-28-2008 21:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for NuERA Click here to Send NuERA a Private Message Add NuERA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

01 :: AFGIN - Light Up The Darkness (9:35)
02 :: Subra - Enchanter Of The Dunes (7:22)
03 :: Jikooha - Red Road (8:51)
04 :: The Wonderboy - Electric Candy (8:06)
05 :: K.O.B. - Missing Some Marvels (7:56)
06 :: Zolphinia - Land Of Gods (9:26)
07 :: Project Cosmonaut - The Creation (6:10)
08 :: E-Mantra - Moon Horns (10:03)
09 :: Har-El Prussky - Azuca (6:37)
10 :: Goalien - Macroscopic View (7:46)

Old Is Gold returns with Golden Vibes 3, the latest in their series of “homemade” new school Goa trance compilations from The Wonderboy. Designed to rekindle the true spirit of mid-nineties Goa trance, this release features a mix of veteran producers and newcomers including K.O.B. (Filteria), Subra (Felis), AFGIN, Jikooha, and Har-El Prussky, all of whom should be known to fans of the style. Since this release features no mastering or post-production, sound quality varies from track to track. Unlike previous releases in the Golden Vibes series, this one is available in WAV format in addition to the usual MP3 package. If you enjoy the cosmic melodies and authentic spirit of Goa trance this is not a compilation to miss!

http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/golden-vibes-3/

Old Post Apr-01-2008 12:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

01 :: Deliverance (8:21)
02 :: Brain Telescope (7:35)
03 :: Unconscious Levels (8:39)

The release of the Deliverance EP on Ektoplazm marks the debut of Soul Kontakt, an exceptional new psytrance act from Malta. Soul Kontakt capture the essence of morning trance with their clean and distinctive style of production. This stunning EP features three original compositions overflowing with beautiful heartfelt melodies, smooth emotional atmospheres, and genuinely positive energy. Fans of the uplifting side of psychedelic trance will not want to miss this! The Deliverance EP is only the beginning; be sure to watch for news of Soul Kontakt’s forthcoming album, Future Memory.

The Deliverance EP is available under a Creative Commons licence; you are encouraged to share, copy, broadcast, and perform this recorded work as long as it isn’t for commercial gain. In addition to the free MP3 and WAV packages, this release is also available for purchase on CD! Mastering for the Deliverance EP has been provided by Silicon Sound.

Download it for free or buy the CD:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music...deliverance-ep/

Last edited by basilisk on Apr-03-2008 at 14:33

Old Post Apr-03-2008 00:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackClassic tune I cant remember!! Help [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBlank & Jones - "After Love" (Signum Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread