Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A.M.P. - ID (Unreleased)
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
BlackBird
Senior tranceaddict

killer tune, has 2 be identified!!!!!!!!!!!

it's the last tune in Judge Jules - Live From Lush @ Kellies, Portrush 30-06-00

EDIT MAY 2021

"This is an unreleased track by Julian Napolitano under his A.M.P. alias that only Judge Jules got to test. Unfortunately it was never published."

Source:http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/...t&comment=98308

Attachment: TOID-JJ-T1030602-toid-blackbird111301-sample.mp3

Last edited by AndiH on Dec-23-2003 at 19:46

Old Post Nov-14-2001 01:22  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for BlackBird Click here to Send BlackBird a Private Message Add BlackBird to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Az
took me all the way back

I e-mailed Judge Jules about a week ago, trying to blag some free tickets to Passions 7th B'day (see sig), and asked him about this tune, and that gladiator tune he played at qontact. He doesn't have a clue what the tune was, thinks it was a white label that was never released , and the bastards that wrote the score for gladiator won't let him release the ther tune

Last edited by AndiH on Dec-23-2003 at 19:48

Old Post Feb-08-2002 09:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Az Click here to Send Az a Private Message Add Az to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JJ-T1
-back4good-

Heres the sample.

Youtube reconstruction:
LINK

Last edited by JJ-T1 on Mar-13-2012 at 19:56

Old Post Mar-07-2002 00:14  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JJ-T1 Click here to Send JJ-T1 a Private Message Add JJ-T1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Magimaster
Supreme tranceaddict

Live from Lush @ Kelly's in portrush?

are ya sure? I just dl'd the set and I can't find this tune anywhere within it, but then again I just skimmed it,mostly the later parts.

anyhoo if anyone has a full of this particular song can they pls share the wealth I don't care about the title anymore I just want a good quality part of it that's longer than 25 seconds.

PS. The set is pretty bangin

Old Post Mar-10-2002 09:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Magimaster Click here to Send Magimaster a Private Message Add Magimaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JJ-T1
-back4good-

quote:
Originally posted by Magimaster
Live from Lush @ Kelly's in portrush?

are ya sure? I just dl'd the set and I can't find this tune anywhere within it, but then again I just skimmed it,mostly the later parts.

anyhoo if anyone has a full of this particular song can they pls share the wealth I don't care about the title anymore I just want a good quality part of it that's longer than 25 seconds.

PS. The set is pretty bangin

It's the last track. The lenght for the mix is 117:01.

Last edited by AndiH on Dec-23-2003 at 12:43

Old Post Mar-10-2002 22:25  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JJ-T1 Click here to Send JJ-T1 a Private Message Add JJ-T1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
oZ-E
Supreme tranceaddict

Here's a better sample

Old Post Mar-21-2002 04:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for oZ-E Click here to Send oZ-E a Private Message Add oZ-E to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ-Ande
Trance Addict

Dancing Dude

nope dunno, but it has elements of M.U.T.E, Tillmann Urmacher,Minimalistix. it sounded familia, and yes this realy needs identified

Old Post Mar-21-2002 16:11  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ-Ande Click here to Send DJ-Ande a Private Message Add DJ-Ande to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Great Outdoors
Pole Folder Addict

I honestly doubt the Judge would have with him any bootlegs or white labels that are only exclusive to him. I can't believe this only appeared on his set! Someone must know something.

Old Post Mar-25-2002 09:34  Singapore
Click Here to See the Profile for Great Outdoors Click here to Send Great Outdoors a Private Message Add Great Outdoors to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJU
tranceaddict

Im running out of places to look. Im completly out of Ideas, I do check back here every day in hopes of an ID. But think thread should be stickified!

DJU

Old Post Mar-27-2002 17:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJU Click here to Send DJU a Private Message Add DJU to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wlcked Red
pfffffttttt......

quote:
Originally posted by DJU
But think thread should be stickified!

DJU

I agree...done

Old Post Mar-27-2002 17:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Wlcked Red Click here to Send Wlcked Red a Private Message Add Wlcked Red to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BEACHBOY
Mr. Sam Addict

Here's a working link posted by oZ-E on page 3 of this thread:

quote:
Originally posted by oZ-E
Here's a better sample

Old Post Apr-04-2002 12:46  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for BEACHBOY Click here to Send BEACHBOY a Private Message Visit BEACHBOY's homepage! Add BEACHBOY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zecu
tranceaddict in training

I put my bet on M.U.T.E.

Old Post Apr-05-2002 07:57  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for zecu Click here to Send zecu a Private Message Add zecu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A.M.P. - ID (Unreleased)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease help! Song ID ??? [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEwan Pearson Vs M.A.N.D.Y. - "No Stoppin Love" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread