Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Ta 2.0
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
r5a
snake inverter

i like yer robat guy

Old Post Jul-17-2018 13:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by r5a
i like yer robat guy

I'm not yer robot guy, buddy.

Old Post Jul-19-2018 01:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Hello there, Boomer!
quote:
Originally posted by Mebot
this must be the thread where old school TAs post. so here i am

Hello there, old school TA!

Old Post Jul-19-2018 14:10  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

At the end of the day you snooze you loose , time waits for nobody, I know of ta producers that have been sitting tweaking the same track for over 10 years now as well and the industry has moved on to a different sound music changes just like the seasons ... you put that stuff out now and it will sound dated that's if you even have an audience left....

Same could be said for swamper and this ta 2.0 people have waited and waited and now nobody cares you had your chance to strike while the iron was hot

Last edited by LoveHate on Jul-19-2018 at 14:21

Old Post Jul-19-2018 14:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187

you're my robot buddy, pal

Old Post Jul-19-2018 17:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by r5a
you're my robot buddy, pal

Old Post Jul-23-2018 19:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Dude, did you seriously gif the wtf smiley three different ways just to make this possible?

I bow to your level of TA commitment.

Old Post Jul-23-2018 20:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Dude, did you seriously gif the wtf smiley three different ways just to make this possible?

At one point in life I had a lot of time on my hands.

Old Post Jul-24-2018 01:42  United States
tubularbills
Max Power!

Reddit has been around for quite some time and they're just now doing this? similarly, didn't Google Chrome (and Windows 7!) have a "nighttime" extension that would just change websites for you anyway?

Old Post Aug-01-2018 02:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tubularbills Click here to Send tubularbills a Private Message Add tubularbills to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN

yeah i cant top that, hes got me there

Old Post Aug-01-2018 17:50  Canada
Mebot
Maverick

quote:

Woah Boomer long time buddy. are you still in Vegas? Have you heard from Whiskers, Montana, Sara a fun nun, Echo of silence,

Is Orbax still around? one of my favorite TAs of all time

Old Post Aug-19-2018 23:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Suspended User

Orbax? nah...not no more, last I saw him was at a FLTA BBQ

Old Post Aug-20-2018 00:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Ta 2.0
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback2005 progressive house track [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Phats vs Spacedust - "Gimme The Night" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread