Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Pages (26): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Emil
Minister of Information

Hi everybody,

Kind of a silly question: Does the computer need to be hooked up to the internet 24/7, as in a cable line or such? I am using a 56K modem, will it "send" the information everytime I sign on to the internet? Or do I have to be always connected?

Thanks,
Emil

Old Post May-01-2002 23:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Emil Click here to Send Emil a Private Message Add Emil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orbax
Supreme tranceaddict

no. You only need to be on the internet to download the mission package to scan and then again to upload the results.

Old Post May-01-2002 23:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Orbax Click here to Send Orbax a Private Message Add Orbax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Emil
Minister of Information

quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
no. You only need to be on the internet to download the mission package to scan and then again to upload the results.

Thank You!
Emil

Old Post May-01-2002 23:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Emil Click here to Send Emil a Private Message Add Emil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Emil
Minister of Information

Hi everybody,

I joined up, I had to choose Emiil. I had read about this in Readers Digest last month, but totally forgot about it. Having lost a 5 year old cousin to cancer last week, I hope this will help find a cure in the future.

Thanks,
Emil

Old Post May-02-2002 00:01  United States
AZCA
A.Y.U

Swamper, I joined it.

I put it on my amd xp 1900 mhz.

It always uses 100% of my cpu.

Will see how it goes.

AZCA

Old Post May-02-2002 00:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for AZCA Click here to Send AZCA a Private Message Visit AZCA's homepage! Add AZCA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceGiant
randomly disappoints

Okay I just joined
BUT: i cant see myself on the TA-team list yet
Nor do i get what this proggy is doing at all. For 30 minutes now all i can see is 0 time ellapsed, my device :61 , primary task executing..bla bla

WTF??

Old Post May-02-2002 20:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceGiant Click here to Send TranceGiant a Private Message Visit TranceGiant's homepage! Add TranceGiant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindshooter
Neverchanging avatar

Im in boys and galz!

finally my mom cant tell me to turn the computer off while im in school! "Hey im figthning cancer ok!!!!!"

She wont know about the Warez im DLing anyway

Old Post May-02-2002 21:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for mindshooter Click here to Send mindshooter a Private Message Add mindshooter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cyrax
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm in 2morrow ...

i did this in the cdfreaks team 2 years ago ...
time to join TA's
-[ Trancers of the world, unite ]-

cheerz

Old Post May-02-2002 21:17  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Cyrax Click here to Send Cyrax a Private Message Visit Cyrax's homepage! Add Cyrax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Az
took me all the way back

I've joined
az-856497564657 or something, can't remember the number, but i'm there

Old Post May-03-2002 00:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Az Click here to Send Az a Private Message Add Az to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jinxed84
product

ok im joined up Jinxed84 same as here

Old Post May-03-2002 03:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jinxed84 Click here to Send jinxed84 a Private Message Add jinxed84 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dmatrox
something goes here?

ive got 42 hours clocked on that thing, how come its not showing up in the total cpu time in the top right? and its not showing any points?

Old Post May-03-2002 03:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dmatrox Click here to Send Dmatrox a Private Message Add Dmatrox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon
Respect Mah Authoritah

it takes a few hours for it to update its statistics etc, give it a day and they will be there!

Jon

Beware of killer hamsters and the random running dogs.

Old Post May-03-2002 08:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for jon Click here to Send jon a Private Message Add jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackany one know that track [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback29 Palms - "Touch The Sky" (Lorimer's Hat Rin Chill Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread