Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Deep techno news/mix/release info thread
Pages (25): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
zeKsg
ZEK

Deep techno news/mix/release info thread

I know a few people on this forum do flavor the Berghain sound. I thought why not make a thread where we could share this specific sound amongst each other. I know the past year has been huge for this genre and I am hooked.

Whether it be a new vynil releases that we dug up or a forthcoming track that has you think is great, a classic, or simply stuff that you have been digging lately in that department.

AnD has some great releases coming out on Horizontal Ground and BSR

AnD - Horizontal Ground 09 - HG09 clips by AnD

AnD ep Black Sun Records BSR02 clips by AnD

Also I recommend having a listen to his may mix, its pretty massive.

Andro - May Promo Mix by AnD

Also if you guys record your own mixes post them here

Old Post Jul-11-2011 18:20  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for zeKsg Click here to Send zeKsg a Private Message Add zeKsg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

A 50 minute vynil mix by Sigha, has some pretty amazing records in there

http://soundcloud.com/platform/br-58-sigha/s-A3wqR

Old Post Jul-11-2011 18:22  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for zeKsg Click here to Send zeKsg a Private Message Add zeKsg to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

FAO zeKsg: Someone hacked your account and posted tracks not released on CLR. Change your password.

Old Post Jul-11-2011 18:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
FAO zeKsg: Someone hacked your account and posted tracks not released on CLR. Change your password.

my 3 favorite letters))) Actually upcoming CLR release is pretty shitty, going down in quality

Old Post Jul-11-2011 18:32  Russia
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Or how about we keep this among ourselves so not every DJ plays these tracks?

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jul-11-2011 18:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420

tell me who plays this style in Montreal?? 4-5 people??

Cavemen don't know how to drive cars...

Old Post Jul-11-2011 18:35  Russia
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:

lol really? ...that sounds like auto erotic asphyxiation.

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.
Ching chang chow yun fat, Mr. Roboto.

Old Post Jul-11-2011 18:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

Hide amazing music away from the world... the preciousssss must not be set free!!

Old Post Jul-11-2011 18:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

You should link your mix in here adam.

Old Post Jul-11-2011 18:37  Russia
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

lol come on. All I'm saying is that if every good release gets posted here, I dunno, it kind of defeats the purpose of digging for music. It's one thing to share music you find with friends, but to concentrate it all in a thread like this is kinda lame IMO. This is in regards to posting individual releases, of course, not sets.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jul-11-2011 18:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zeKsg
ZEK

Meh I don't think it will hurt anybody, it might perhaps spark interest in the genre for some people which is a good thing. I think it is a good idea, the idea of hording all your tracks is in the past. This will save you, me and others time as well as create a positive environment.

Most of the threads on this forum have to do with trolling or promoting anyway

Old Post Jul-11-2011 19:06  Russia
Zyklon_Jay
wehrmacht bitches be at!

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
lol come on. All I'm saying is that if every good release gets posted here, I dunno, it kind of defeats the purpose of digging for music. It's one thing to share music you find with friends, but to concentrate it all in a thread like this is kinda lame IMO. This is in regards to posting individual releases, of course, not sets.

still lolin.

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Oh, preese, so sorree for intorrerance fwum esss russer. He maka fun of you because you tarking in racial stereotype. I aporogize for heem. He not know how behave. Preeze accept aporogee.
Ching chang chow yun fat, Mr. Roboto.

Old Post Jul-11-2011 19:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zyklon_Jay Click here to Send Zyklon_Jay a Private Message Visit Zyklon_Jay's homepage! Add Zyklon_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Deep techno news/mix/release info thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (25): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMark EG @ Slammin Vinyl 03/09/99 ID (1) [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPole Folder & CP - "Apollo Vibes" (Unreleased Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread