Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Electric Island Reviews
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

Electric Island Reviews

Did anyone go or is this finally dead?
Why isn't there a Facebook group for Trance Addict?

Old Post May-30-2016 21:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darouge11
Turntable Terrorist.

Well look at all the other booming threads 😛

Great vibes at wave house this afternoon, but not sure what dahlback played that cheesy god awful music after me, didnt even know i was on the same gig as these guys!! lol ... seriously what the hell is that sound!! eeeekkkk

-Steve Lawler

Old Post May-31-2016 19:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for darouge11 Click here to Send darouge11 a Private Message Add darouge11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Re: Electric Island Reviews

quote:
Originally posted by ItalianPoiSon
Did anyone go or is this finally dead?
Why isn't there a Facebook group for Trance Addict?

It was a fun party -- weather was perfect and the music went until 11PM instead of 10:30.

Sven was good but the last 30 mins he went off the deep end wonky for me. Not my cup of tea. lol

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jun-03-2016 15:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Re: Re: Electric Island Reviews

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Sven was good but the last 30 mins he went off the deep end wonky for me. Not my cup of tea. lol

Agreed. But when he was on, he was ON!

The sound was absolutely perfect too. Ultra crisp, lots of bass and at the perfect level depending on where you were. The visuals have been taken up a notch as well. It's cool to see how much this party has grown in 3 years.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jun-03-2016 21:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dinosaurbingo
Junior tranceaddict

how much is water taxi?

going to the next one, partying outside the fence this time

Old Post Jun-26-2016 16:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dinosaurbingo Click here to Send dinosaurbingo a Private Message Add dinosaurbingo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by dinosaurbingo
how much is water taxi?

$10

Old Post Jun-28-2016 20:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

So how was Canada Day?

August long wknd lineup is awesome!

Old Post Jul-06-2016 03:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Canada Day was fun until about 8pm - when it got cold + windy and a lot of people cleared out.

Old Post Jul-06-2016 14:44  Canada
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

First couple of hours were bad too because of the rain. And it's also weird when the day starts off with deep house and ends with techno. I think Piknic in Montreal is much better bang for the buck at $11-15 and has actual lights so you can see at night.

Honey Dijon, Apollonia, Tale of Us were all decent

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Jul-06-2016 19:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Agreed about Piknic. Plus it's EVERY weekend all the way til the end of September.

Old Post Jul-06-2016 20:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Canada Day was fun until about 8pm - when it got cold + windy and a lot of people cleared out.

what the hell is with the music on this??

Old Post Jul-08-2016 16:11  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
what the hell is with the music on this??

Someone must've mistaken the Digital Dreams recap video music for EI haha

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jul-08-2016 22:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Electric Island Reviews
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDeep House from 2005 Mix ID [2015] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDigital Control - "Dreams Last For Long" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread