Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Who likes Israeli girls? **NO56K**
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by 48k
fukin chugged a asahi... japaense suck at drinking but they got some goof beer...

lol dont you have work in the morning? your going to be hurting pretty bad tomorrow.

Old Post Mar-28-2007 04:07  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by 48k
fukin chugged a asahi... japaense suck at drinking but they got some goof beer...
negative on the good jap beer..

Old Post Mar-28-2007 04:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
lol dont you have work in the morning? your going to be hurting pretty bad tomorrow.

maybe... actually i dont get hung over

i downed a bottle of stoli in a night and i just felt a bit off the next day, no headache or anything.. :|

my famil is a long line of winos and alcoholics, this is a pice of cake baby!

Old Post Mar-28-2007 04:09 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by 48k
maybe... actually i dont get hung over

i downed a bottle of stoli in a night and i just felt a bit off the next day, no headache or anything.. :|

my famil is a long line of winos and alcoholics, this is a pice of cake baby!

lucky sob. last time i drank that much, was 2nd weekend in january this year..well that was really the last time i drank anything significant. ever since that night i cant even barely drink ONE drink let alone one bottle.

Old Post Mar-28-2007 04:10  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

I can't believe a whole thread like this without Bar Refaeli? DiCaprio's a lucky fcuk.

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Mar-28-2007 04:12  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
lucky sob. last time i drank that much, was 2nd weekend in january this year..well that was really the last time i drank anything significant. ever since that night i cant even barely drink ONE drink let alone one bottle.

my dad downs a bottle of wine every night of the weekend..

im so gunna be like him, workaholic/weekend alcoholic... the only way i talk wit hmy wifd will be yelling when she is dunrk too

god thats so depressedin im just gunna go cry...

but seriously lets not talk about a chubby white programmer, this is about hot jewbs.

Old Post Mar-28-2007 04:13 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
emc^2
FCK MNML

quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
negative on the good jap beer..

saporo = awesomeness

No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.

--Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011)

Old Post Mar-28-2007 04:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for emc^2 Click here to Send emc^2 a Private Message Add emc^2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

everyone says htat, i just cant seem to get into it.. bleh.

Old Post Mar-28-2007 04:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by 48k
my dad downs a bottle of wine every night of the weekend..

im so gunna be like him, workaholic/weekend alcoholic... the only way i talk wit hmy wifd will be yelling when she is dunrk too

god thats so depressedin im just gunna go cry...

but seriously lets not talk about a chubby white programmer, this is about hot jewbs.

HAHA i used to drink like that...me and 3 friends used to drink 2 bottles of skyy vodka EVERY night after work. i used to be able to drink so fucking much and not get a hangover. then this past january i obviously got alcohol poisoning cause its hard to drink any alcohol now.

Old Post Mar-28-2007 04:14  Russia
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

some of these chicks are pretty smokin'. i guess i never really considered israeli or middle eastern women...i guess i just assumed it was very culturally strict over there and stereotypical, but i guess it can't be like that everywhere...

Old Post Mar-28-2007 04:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
some of these chicks are pretty smokin'. i guess i never really considered israeli or middle eastern women...i guess i just assumed it was very culturally strict over there and stereotypical, but i guess it can't be like that everywhere...

israelis are very western in lifestyle.

Old Post Mar-28-2007 04:19  Russia
mezzir
BEES?

i hooked up with one once
lol and thanks to google found her myspace
yeah, she was hot
dumb as a brick, but pretty good looking

http://www.youtube.com/mezzir

Old Post Mar-28-2007 04:24  Niue
Click Here to See the Profile for mezzir Click here to Send mezzir a Private Message Add mezzir to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Who likes Israeli girls? **NO56K**
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp : 666 release ??? [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJunkie XL - Bon Voyage [2016]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread