Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
basilisk
Ektoplazm

LUMINEXIA - MIND CONTROL EP
01 :: Mind Control (9:28)
02 :: Virus On (8:11)
03 :: Ultraviolet (8:21)
04 :: Mind Links (7:50)

The Mind Control EP from SunStation marks the debut of Luminexia (Slava Sherstjuk), a talented newcomer from St. Petersburg, Russia, already known from many memorable live shows in his hometown. Now he is ready to present his sound to the rest of the world through the release of four songs, each exhibiting a distinct approach to full-on psychedelic trance. Uniting dark atmospheres, floating melodies, and deep pulsating rhythms, Luminexia has concocted an attractive elixir for night and morning. This release has been mastered by Audiovalve and features cover artwork by Roman Mani.

Download it for free in MP3, FLAC, or WAV direct from Ektoplazm:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music...ind-control-ep/

Old Post Jan-27-2009 03:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

XAMANIST - INITIATION
01 :: Machu Picchu (7:07)
02 :: Dancing Samadhi (7:15)
03 :: Truth And Beauty (7:28)
04 :: Across The Universe (7:07)
05 :: This Is A Warning (7:40)
06 :: Intergalactic (7:46)
07 :: I'm Just Amazed (8:21)
08 :: White Magik (7:48)
09 :: Atlantis (7:00)

Ektoplazm is proud to present Initiation, the mind-melting debut of Xamanist (Sérgio Ribeiro), a Portuguese psytrance producer. Xamanist aims to blend the old with the new, balancing darkness with light and melody with rhythm. Expect to hear classic Goa trance influences mixed with progressive arrangements and full-on energy, creative flow and storytelling, and a high degree of psychedelism! Embark on a dazzling journey into the mysteries of consciousness and the wonders of the universe with this imaginative album designed to stimulate the senses and ignite the dance floor. Initiation is mastered by Akhentek @ Ilum Studios, Elphinstone, B.C., Canada, and features original artwork by Adam Scott Miller.

Download it for free in MP3/FLAC/WAV or buy it on CD direct from Ektoplazm!
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music...ist-initiation/

Find out more about Xamanist here:
http://www.myspace.com/xamanist
http://www.psytracks.com/xamanist
http://www.ektoplazm.com/profiles/xamanist

Xamanist plays LIVE on guitar and synths; contact xamanist@gmail.com for booking information!

Old Post Jan-30-2009 06:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

TREBOLACTIKO - DEEP CHANNELING
01 :: Ascencion (5:46)
02 :: Iskalia (6:19)
03 :: Magic Monkey (8:17)
04 :: Mantradelic (7:10)
05 :: Misteriosa Cosmica (6:21)
06 :: Shamanic Funky (8:08)
07 :: Pskalibur (6:20)

Deep Channeling marks the solo debut of Trebolactiko, an Argentinian project inspired by the likes of Kuba, Ott, and Entheogenic. Released by Hispanodelicius Records, this mini-album is a meditative journey into deep tribal trance with a distinctly South American flavour. Guided by gentle beats with a median BPM of 110, this warm and friendly release will hypnotize and delight. Be prepared to open your mind to unexplored horizons of dubby psychedelic chill!

Download it for free in MP3, FLAC, or WAV format direct from Ektoplazm:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music...eep-channeling/

Old Post Feb-07-2009 22:07  Canada
Prometheus Xex
Still alive.

I'm diggin' the artwork I'm seeing with each album.

Old Post Feb-07-2009 22:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Prometheus Xex Click here to Send Prometheus Xex a Private Message Visit Prometheus Xex's homepage! Add Prometheus Xex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

Thanks trying to keep it pro where possible...

My picks for the best free psytrance releases of 2008:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/articles/t...trance-of-2008/

Old Post Feb-09-2009 21:55  Canada
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Prolly was posted a while ago, but link prolly expired so here she is....

Fatali-Live Summer Mix 2005
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Old Post Feb-11-2009 18:38  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

EROFEX - DONT WALK REMIXES EP
01 :: Dont Walk (Erofex Remix) (9:54)
02 :: Dont Walk (Oxya Remix) (8:53)
03 :: Dont Walk (Undertaker Remix) (7:30)
04 :: Dont Walk (Dark Fox Remix) (7:41)
05 :: Dont Walk (Lattus Remix) (7:54)
06 :: Dont Walk (Organikka Remix) (6:38)

Neurotrance Records is back with a blasting full-on release containing several remixes of Dont Walk, a song by Erofex (Efrain Candia) that originally appeared on the Hispanodelia compilation in 2007. Erofex, a key player in the South American underground, reworks his own creation alongside a team of producers from Bolivia, Mexico, Argentina, Greece, and Portugal.

Download it for free in MP3, FLAC, or WAV format direct from Ektoplazm:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music...alk-remixes-ep/

Old Post Feb-20-2009 18:18  Canada
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

I'd LOVE to see Human Blue at Eclipse this year....

(VID from '07)

Old Post Mar-03-2009 02:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tunnel Rat Click here to Send Tunnel Rat a Private Message Add Tunnel Rat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

or ...

Old Post Mar-03-2009 03:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tunnel Rat Click here to Send Tunnel Rat a Private Message Add Tunnel Rat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

Human Blue is very good live. He even plays some classics in his sets!

Old Post Mar-03-2009 04:17  Canada
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

I'd pay anything to see Human Blue live.

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Mar-03-2009 04:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Tunnel Rat
I'd LOVE to see Human Blue at Eclipse this year....

I'd love to see him in Australia! He almost came out but I think had a clash or something so couldn't. Hopefully there won't be a scheduling conflict next time.

Old Post Mar-03-2009 08:47  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease help me id this track [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGreat Tune from a Benny Benassi set, help. [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread