Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2009 > Post-WMC Final Thoughts & Overall Reviews
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SeventhSense
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DjWoody
LMAO... yes that was me. lol. My flight was delayed. The plane I was supposed to be on got diverted to West Palm Beach. They didn't know how long it would take for us to get on the plane. But lucky for us, our captain was there so she pulled some strings and got us another plane. We left an hour late. Halfway though the flight, she gets on the mic and says that our plane was still in West Palm Beach. lol We lucked out!

Haha my buddies and I were on the same flight. God that was a long flight!!

Old Post Mar-30-2009 22:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SeventhSense Click here to Send SeventhSense a Private Message Add SeventhSense to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
956Vette
tranceaddict in training

Balls out on a budget this WMC. Flight was booked in december, looked forward to this yr.

Stayed next to shelborne, landed early wed and off to dj mag pool party...sick way to kick things off. Only forgot to sneak some fifths in, doh. Went to diskotecca as dubfire really was a buzz kill at the pool earlier...and matt cerf and tritonal are the shit, so fuck it.

Tikki boat thursday, UNREAL amazing. Years since I had seen Lee. Dont have words for it. Then ATB and Corsten at cameo tore it up. Got 4 hrs of sleep that night, only rest I had

Friday was chill at south seas pool and then the highlight of the trip, Swedish House Mafia at Mansion....WOW...closed that down and spent my morning and next day enjoying the beach. Zero sleep till the flight sat evening

Seriously recommend the wed-sat trip. Arrived early, flew out late, stacked the schedule and varied it up. Everyone in my group had a good time, so many memories. Thank you to all the T/A's out there who's .02 helped me out in my debauchery planning

Last edited by 956Vette on Mar-30-2009 at 22:31

Old Post Mar-30-2009 22:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 956Vette Click here to Send 956Vette a Private Message Add 956Vette to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FallingMoon
techno two step

quote:
Originally posted by snatonsb
Well I didn't get bumped or pushed into. No one talked shit to me so I was fine with everything. People seemed pretty happy to me to be there with Markus. Markus seemed happy to be playing too so I don't think there was a problem.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I've partied more than ENOUGH in my time to know when something was good or not. IMO I didn't really like it & some of the ppl I was with felt the same way. I love Markus & I support the locals HENCE why I paid & went but I personally didn't like the club or ppl so that was MY problem. No harm done just stating how I feel.

Sorry I don't like partying around a bunch of retards who don't know how to handle their drugs or alcohol. But hey to each their own.

In memory of DarkAngel 1976 - 2009

Old Post Mar-30-2009 22:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for FallingMoon Click here to Send FallingMoon a Private Message Add FallingMoon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
snatonsb
I am floating

quote:
Originally posted by FallingMoon
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I've partied more than ENOUGH in my time to know when something was good or not. IMO I didn't really like it & some of the ppl I was with felt the same way. I love Markus & I support the locals HENCE why I paid & went but I personally didn't like the club or ppl so that was MY problem. No harm done just stating how I feel.

Sorry I don't like partying around a bunch of retards who don't know how to handle their drugs or alcohol. But hey to each their own.

I did not see that many people go out of control. Hey it is WMC and people want to kick start things off in a wild way so let it be. There was plenty of cool people at that club. Club wasn't so bad either. Mansion sucks ass so you can go back there by yourself.

So what did everyone think about the AMonly party that went.....?

Old Post Mar-31-2009 15:30  Thailand
Click Here to See the Profile for snatonsb Click here to Send snatonsb a Private Message Add snatonsb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
knittybone
Slip Dip Rip Yip

quote:
Originally posted by trancezilla
why was it disappointing ?

Because they shut it down at 4am before Lee Burridge came on the decks. You would think a place of that size and stature would have their shit together for their biggest weekend of the year.

Speaker Freakers (RIP Fergie):
Maceo Plex - Life Index

Old Post Mar-31-2009 15:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for knittybone Click here to Send knittybone a Private Message Visit knittybone's homepage! Add knittybone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FallingMoon
techno two step

quote:
Originally posted by snatonsb
I did not see that many people go out of control. Hey it is WMC and people want to kick start things off in a wild way so let it be. There was plenty of cool people at that club. Club wasn't so bad either. Mansion sucks ass so you can go back there by yourself.

you're like beating a dead horse. get over it. OMG AWESOME that you had fun ::claps::

In memory of DarkAngel 1976 - 2009

Old Post Mar-31-2009 16:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for FallingMoon Click here to Send FallingMoon a Private Message Add FallingMoon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
snatonsb
I am floating

quote:
you're like beating a dead horse. get over it. OMG AWESOME that you had fun ::claps::

Ohh and look at you! You were with the "only few cool people" there paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-lease!!! Get off your high horse and take that somewhere else lol. I am done.

Old Post Mar-31-2009 16:29  Thailand
Click Here to See the Profile for snatonsb Click here to Send snatonsb a Private Message Add snatonsb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Brian Scott
Sons of Glitches!

quote:

I think she's bitter about being completely sober thru WMC

Space Dolphins EP on Beatport
January 2011 Promo - Deep Tech House
Viva La Tech Guest Mix (September 2010) - Tech House/Techno

Old Post Mar-31-2009 17:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Scott Click here to Send Brian Scott a Private Message Visit Brian Scott's homepage! Add Brian Scott to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
snatonsb
I am floating

quote:
Originally posted by Brian Scott
I think she's bitter about being completely sober thru WMC

Yeah and she is taking it out on me lol.

Old Post Mar-31-2009 17:20  Thailand
DiegoParra32
I love Techno

Agree to disagree guys? lol

Old Post Mar-31-2009 17:47  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for DiegoParra32 Click here to Send DiegoParra32 a Private Message Visit DiegoParra32's homepage! Add DiegoParra32 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Brian Scott
Sons of Glitches!

Hey Diego, let's go have another drink!

Space Dolphins EP on Beatport
January 2011 Promo - Deep Tech House
Viva La Tech Guest Mix (September 2010) - Tech House/Techno

Old Post Mar-31-2009 18:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Scott Click here to Send Brian Scott a Private Message Visit Brian Scott's homepage! Add Brian Scott to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigsnail
Doesn't Spill

best wmc ever for me. hit sooooo many parties.

flying circus - got to nikki beach around 430 and nick curly was going off! stayed till around 230 - 3 a.m. my buddy was at some party at hed kandi lounge that was cheesy as hell, but it was still fun kickin it w/ him at his first wmc.

leeeeeky tikki - one of the funnest parties of the conf. for me for sure. lee was being.......well he was being lee, thats all i can say.

viva/cadenza - holy shit! i was there from about 130 - 1130. all you really need to know about this one is, maas is the boss!!! hands down one of the best sets ive ever heard. lawler was lawler, always good. i thought luciano was good but a lot of people at the show looked bored while he was playing lol

bently roof party - went to check misstress baraba but i think she didnt show up or something. anyways whoever was playing and closed that party was badass. talked to the promoter and she told me there was a free party at the beach plaza and farina was playing, so strolled over and watched mark kill it.

fsob/virum - this party ok. i thought the breaks rooms didnt sound very good. had too much of an echo or something. the dnb was going off but it was an oven lol the dubstep area was outside. sick sick sick! it felt good outside, sounded good, and everyone seemed to be really diggin it.

crosstown rebels - i was sad b/c i thought seth troxler was opening this party and i was late showing up. turns out he closed the party instead. everyone that played did not hold back. i closed this one down around 1 pm.

cecille/oslo - great party, great venue, vibe, everything about this was perfect. not to mention some of the hottest ladies of the whole trip.

ss4d - jesus. the venue is bananas. the warehouse was unreal!! i dont even know what to say about this one, fucking crazy shit, will be there next year for sure!

hot natured disco - saw clovis and droog play for a while. nice to meet to you clovis, your tunes sounded good! out back jamie jones and lee foss were doing a nu-disco tag set. dropping michael jackson tracks all over the place. great party!!!

luke fair - went to this party in south beach, dont even remember where. prolly the weakest show i went too.

mobilee label - the flyer said the party went till 10 a.m. i get there around 630 and they close the party at 7. wack. ended up talking to these 2 guys outside that said they knew where another party was going on at a place called twilight. after we drive around in a cab for a while, we get out at ps14. turns out twilight is this little hole-in-the-wall veunue built onto the side. we walk in for free and find out dj three is spinning till - ?????. what a perfect way to close conf.!!!!!!!

www.sounds-like.org

Old Post Mar-31-2009 18:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigsnail Click here to Send bigsnail a Private Message Add bigsnail to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2009 > Post-WMC Final Thoughts & Overall Reviews
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha zen after party 1996...sample 1 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKrystian Shek - "Nothing To Hold" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread