Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.17 [LA] ASOT 550 @ Beyond Wonderland
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MelBeat
Supreme tranceaddict

Just saw forecast is rain for Sat-Sun

Old Post Mar-12-2012 18:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MelBeat Click here to Send MelBeat a Private Message Add MelBeat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tosh
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MelBeat

Ya, definitely not good!
Standing in line for an 1-2 hours in the rain will suck!

My guess would be that it will only rain at night.

Old Post Mar-12-2012 19:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tosh Click here to Send Tosh a Private Message Add Tosh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance_seeker
Supreme tranceaddict

I hope it doesn't rain too much. That dirt/dust lot next to the NOS will probably turn into a big muddy mess. Anyone park anywhere else?

Old Post Mar-12-2012 20:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for trance_seeker Click here to Send trance_seeker a Private Message Add trance_seeker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover24
Supreme tranceaddict

This will be my first time at the NOS any tips on where to pack, which entrance to use will be much appreciated it!!

I'm planning to be there early to catch Shogun.

Old Post Mar-12-2012 21:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover24 Click here to Send Trancelover24 a Private Message Add Trancelover24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MoChi
tranceaddict

One of my friends just canceled last minute. If anyone is interested in buying it, PM me. Make me reasonable offer. I'm located in the bay area but will be in the 626 area in socal on Friday. Let me know.

Old Post Mar-13-2012 03:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MoChi Click here to Send MoChi a Private Message Add MoChi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
msilin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MelBeat

Crap! I guess that just means I'll have to stay at the ASOT stage all night So stoked! Moguai just put out a sick Essential Mix so definitely want to check him out as well as EDX. But the peak of the night will for sure be arty --> gareth emery --> armin

Old Post Mar-13-2012 04:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for msilin Click here to Send msilin a Private Message Visit msilin's homepage! Add msilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
indamixx99
Supreme tranceaddict

Anybody know what kind of tent is being used for the ASOT stage yet? I really hoped it was the giant one they used for Nocturnal the last 2 years, but I know that wont be possible since it's in Miami the week after.

Of course the map isnt released yet!

Old Post Mar-13-2012 05:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for indamixx99 Click here to Send indamixx99 a Private Message Add indamixx99 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLiE586
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by indamixx99
Anybody know what kind of tent is being used for the ASOT stage yet? I really hoped it was the giant one they used for Nocturnal the last 2 years, but I know that wont be possible since it's in Miami the week after.

Of course the map isnt released yet!

Pasquale Rotella said it's a newly designed tent, supposedly the largest tent they've ever made.

I'm pretty sure Alda does all the lighting and stage stuff though.

Last edited by iLLiE586 on Mar-13-2012 at 21:55

Old Post Mar-13-2012 05:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLiE586 Click here to Send iLLiE586 a Private Message Add iLLiE586 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

As long as the production is like this, or better, it should be pretty fantastic. (Kudos to Trance_Seeker for this video)

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post Mar-13-2012 11:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dorkiedanny
Supreme tranceaddict

our ASOT 550 shirts came in the mail! too bad were gonna have to wear a sweater over it cuz its gonna be cold.

Old Post Mar-13-2012 21:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dorkiedanny Click here to Send dorkiedanny a Private Message Add dorkiedanny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLiE586
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by dorkiedanny
our ASOT 550 shirts came in the mail! too bad were gonna have to wear a sweater over it cuz its gonna be cold.

This is my worry, I couldn't care less about a little rain, I'm originally from Michigan, it rains 5 days out of the week. I however, am worried about the combination of low 50s with on and off rain. That does not sound like fun. Sounds like a recipe to get sick, and right before WMC...

Old Post Mar-13-2012 21:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLiE586 Click here to Send iLLiE586 a Private Message Add iLLiE586 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yookeroo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by iLLiE586
This is my worry, I couldn't care less about a little rain, I'm originally from Michigan, it rains 5 days out of the week. I however, am worried about the combination of low 50s with on and off rain. That does not sound like fun. Sounds like a recipe to get sick, and right before WMC...

Looks like the low 50s will be optimistic. Low 30s is what I'm seeing in the forecasts.

Old Post Mar-13-2012 23:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Yookeroo Click here to Send Yookeroo a Private Message Add Yookeroo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > West Coast / Las Vegas EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.03.17 [LA] ASOT 550 @ Beyond Wonderland
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDave Seaman - Live @ Loca, Diakofto 8-31-02 (Part 2) id1 [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFerry Corsten - "Right Of Way" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread