Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 149 it's cold.
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

Dude, J is right. They made some minimal during the mnml era (as did pretty much everyone....) but they're not really a minimal techno act. Especially all the stuff from ca. 2011 up to Blomma really wasn't minimal anymore.

Old Post Mar-03-2018 19:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

What do you call this?

december
une promenade dans le parc
nancy

Old Post Mar-03-2018 20:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ControlFreak18
tranceaddict in training

Your brain is minimal

Old Post Mar-03-2018 21:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ControlFreak18 Click here to Send ControlFreak18 a Private Message Add ControlFreak18 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Someone should just ask them directly.

Well this was fun, I'll be here all week.

december
nancy

Old Post Mar-03-2018 21:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Now ask him if they're named after minimal techno. You can have pedant points because I said "word" rather than "genre" in my previous post. Cling on to those pedant points, Kenny. They're as good as it gets for you.

> Autumn Drive [Progressive]
> The Rebel Alliance [Tech/Progressive]
> The Sunset Session [Everything]

Old Post Mar-03-2018 21:43  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

LOL "Jog the fuck on!"

edit: lol or should I say walk the fuck on, in a blizzard... listening to minimal. I crack myself up.

december
nancy

Last edited by wotyzoid on Mar-03-2018 at 22:08

Old Post Mar-03-2018 21:52  United States
Lira
Be a Good One!

Although I'm not really a gamer, I decided I'd buy "Civilization VI: Rise and Fall" just for the hell of it. My vacations were about to end and, you know what? Big mistake.

It's not really that fun, but I can't stop trying to beat the damn computer

Old Post Mar-05-2018 15:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Although I'm not really a gamer, I decided I'd buy "Civilization VI: Rise and Fall" just for the hell of it. My vacations were about to end and, you know what? Big mistake.

I used to game casually back in the day. I should have, however, realized/admitted far earlier that I did and always will suck at gaming. It would have saved me some money wasted on hardware, for sure.

Old Post Mar-05-2018 19:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

My husband brought home an SNES Classic on the weekend. That is all.

Old Post Mar-05-2018 21:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ControlFreak18
tranceaddict in training

Shit thatís a great surprise. More of an N64 or Sega Genesis man myself, but there are some great games for NES. What games did he get?

Also whatís an SNES classic?

Edit: never mind, did not know that was a thing. Thatís was the one shitty thing about the old school gaming consoles was needing a component cable converter to play on a modern tv

Old Post Mar-05-2018 21:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ControlFreak18 Click here to Send ControlFreak18 a Private Message Add ControlFreak18 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Yeah, and of course you can side load it with whatever other games you want as well. Pretty sweet!

Old Post Mar-05-2018 22:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by Lira

is this where i post your gaming stats for the last "not really a gamer" fortnight?

Old Post Mar-06-2018 05:54  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 149 it's cold.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread