Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 149 it's cold.
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Friday 149 it's cold.

Second weekend in a row that there isn't any football for the kids. It's just a couple degrees below zero, but the wind makes it feel like -10C or lower. We even have some snow, but I think the UK got a lot more than us.

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Mar-02-2018 17:10  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

We've had unseasonably mild temps (hit 80F a couple of days) but a shit ton of rain (metric ton, mind you). Today is cooler, but the sun is finally out, so I'll take it.

The wife is very tired and nauseous from her first chemo on Tuesday, but given the freaking 20 pages of side effects for this 4 drug combo, it would be far, far worse. Little victories.

Old Post Mar-02-2018 17:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Friend's birthday tonight. Supposed to get some more snow, but I'd be happy if the warmer temps stick around. Has been lovely getting out for walks with the baby.

Old Post Mar-02-2018 17:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

We've had a stupid amount of snow. It's been white over since Tuesday. On Wednesday I decided to walk home from work in it whilst listening to Minilogue - Blomma, which was superbly trippy right up until a blizzard descended on me and I felt like my eyes were going to freeze shut.

Since this country only gets heavy snow about twice a decade, we have no infrastructure in place for it. Half the country shuts down. There have been hundreds of cars stuck on motorways for days now. They've had to send the army in to feed people trapped in their cars and get things moving again. It's ridiculous.

Sadly, as I live quite close to work I couldn't cry it off and stay in bed. I did, however, turn my alarm off for the last two mornings and just woke up naturally. Came into work about an hour late and just blamed it on the conditions. Nobody gave a fuck.

Anyway, out clubbing tomorrow. Andrew Weatherall is in town.

> Skipton's Only Prog Night [Warm Up Grooves]
> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]
> Autumn Drive [Progressive]

Old Post Mar-02-2018 18:24  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

Re: Friday 149 it's cold.

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
Second weekend in a row that there isn't any football for the kids. It's just a couple degrees below zero, but the wind makes it feel like -10C or lower. We even have some snow, but I think the UK got a lot more than us.

Ain't that cute.

Dynamic Illusion feat. SLP - Return To Paradise (OrgaNik Remix) [Morphosis Records]
Chimera's Call EP [Pineapple Grooves]

Old Post Mar-02-2018 18:28  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Re: Re: Friday 149 it's cold.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Ain't that cute.

Polar Bear!

Old Post Mar-02-2018 18:50  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zak McKracken
2m snow and 40- celsius here love it best winter in more than two decades.
Stabile dry cold lots of snow and sun.

And where the fuck is "here"?

Old Post Mar-02-2018 19:08  Netherlands
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

quote:
And where the fuck is "here"?

Looks like one of the moons of Jupiter or Saturn. Maybe the Planet Formerly Known As Pluto (TM)?

Old Post Mar-02-2018 19:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Looks like one of the moons of Jupiter or Saturn. Maybe the Planet Formerly Known As Pluto (TM)?

LOL, Shoveling snow is a bitch..

Old Post Mar-02-2018 19:28  Netherlands
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

quote:
LOL, Shoveling snow is a bitch..

No worries. We got you covered, mate. All of the "clean coal (TM)" Republicans in power in the US will soon have it so warm that shoveling snow is the least of your worries.

Old Post Mar-02-2018 19:33  United States
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
No worries. We got you covered, mate. All of the "clean coal (TM)" Republicans in power in the US will soon have it so warm that shoveling snow is the least of your worries.

Yeah, for sure as all those Dutchmen in the north will need to swim towards us.

Old Post Mar-02-2018 19:40  Netherlands
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

quote:
Yeah, for sure as all those Dutchmen in the north will need to swim towards us.

Maybe whatever poor bastard is head of FEMA at the time will graciously "donate" some "FEMA boats" to those poor Dutchmen?

Old Post Mar-02-2018 19:42  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 149 it's cold.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread