Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > If there was a tune you could strangle, what would it be?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
stealthman
Supreme tranceaddict

If there was a tune you could strangle, what would it be?

Old-School Trance Appreciation Club

and may the PLUR be with you.

Old Post Mar-02-2018 13:22  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for stealthman Click here to Send stealthman a Private Message Add stealthman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

Strangle how? Autoerotically?

Afraid to Dream EP [Electronic Tree]

Old Post Mar-02-2018 13:34  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stealthman
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Strangle how? Autoerotically?

Like, irritatingly.

Old Post Mar-02-2018 14:52  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for stealthman Click here to Send stealthman a Private Message Add stealthman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

This!

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Mar-02-2018 14:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stealthman
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
This!

Yes.

Old Post Mar-02-2018 15:24  Australia
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

Re: If there was a tune you could strangle, what would it be?

Haha, the track in the first post sounded fine to me...right until the vocals hit.

Old Post Mar-02-2018 15:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Vector A is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

Re: Re: If there was a tune you could strangle, what would it be?

quote:
Originally posted by Vector A
Haha, the track in the first post sounded fine to me...right until the vocals hit.

Wait, what? That ancient meme?

Surely that's a pisstake.

Afraid to Dream EP [Electronic Tree]

Old Post Mar-02-2018 16:02  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: If there was a tune you could strangle, what would it be?

quote:
Originally posted by stealthman

this must be a 4am track after spending all day in the studio

we've all had crazy ideas at this time i had one with a fighter plane from WW2 crashing in slow motion

Mental!

Rare Vinyls spinning on video If you like that sort of thing

Old Post Mar-02-2018 16:12  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Senior tranceaddict

I was expecting another "Have you ever been mellow" cover. There's clearly no limit to disappointment. Not a way to finish the working week.

Old Post Mar-02-2018 16:19  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Midlothian is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

When I read the thread title, I immediately wanted to post the OP track - that vocal is just so bloody horrible. I have to skip over it every time I hear Anjunadeep 7.

Old Post Mar-02-2018 17:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Anyone else remember this guy remixing anything he could get his hands on. Would also strangle the Ferry Corsten remix of Madagascar, it's everything I hate about current trance.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Mar-03-2018 00:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stealthman
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Syntonic

Anyone else remember this guy remixing anything he could get his hands on. Would also strangle the Ferry Corsten remix of Madagascar, it's everything I hate about current trance.

I'm not sure what shits me more, this track or the way the shirtless roided douchebags reacted to it at festivals.

Old Post Mar-03-2018 00:40  Australia

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > If there was a tune you could strangle, what would it be?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread