Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Gross things to eat that you can't get enough of.
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
wotyzoid
it's not house

Let me know if you ever look into it.

december
une promenade dans le parc
nancy

Old Post Mar-02-2018 01:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Yeah I'll come back to it when I'm at my desk and not on my phone.

Old Post Mar-02-2018 01:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Sorry to derail the thread. Did anyone ever watch that show with Andrew Zimmern, Bizzare Foods? I love that shit.

december
une promenade dans le parc
nancy

Old Post Mar-02-2018 01:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Derailing threads is what makes them last more than a couple pages, lol.

Old Post Mar-02-2018 01:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ControlFreak18
tranceaddict in training

Has anyone ever actually had a wet dream? It seems bizarre to me, and Iíve never heard of anyone actually having one. I wake up with morning wood all the time but it boggles my mind that people actually cum in their sleep.

Old Post Mar-02-2018 02:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ControlFreak18 Click here to Send ControlFreak18 a Private Message Add ControlFreak18 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
Originally posted by ControlFreak18
Has anyone ever actually had a wet dream?

Once. In my teens.

Old Post Mar-02-2018 02:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ControlFreak18
tranceaddict in training

Thatís wild

Old Post Mar-02-2018 02:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ControlFreak18 Click here to Send ControlFreak18 a Private Message Add ControlFreak18 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

Wait, are we still talking about food here? Because I do think I had pineapples the night before!

Old Post Mar-02-2018 04:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Yes, everyone dreams. Remembering them is a skill you have to develop. Keeping a dream journal is a good start. Taking note of feelings, recurring images, people, etc etc. Setting mental intentions as you're falling asleep is a good thing to do as well. Could be anything. As simple as one image or symbol, as complex as a whole scenario. Basically fantasizing your way off to sleep.

Dear Journal,

I awoke with a start this morning! I cleared my mind for a moment, and then it came rushing back to me: the distinct feeling of having been anally fisted within the hour! Again, I cleared my mind so that I might recall the dream and anything associated with it. Almost immediately, I thought of Jenny Pie and the COR...

To be continued...

Old Post Mar-02-2018 11:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
WishICouldMakeGoodMusic

btg's butt

Old Post Mar-02-2018 13:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lacksesepsotygh
;B

Blodpalt which contains blood from a cow.

And i miss this stuff. I could buy these dried fishies at the local asian store, but they don't have it in stock anymore.

Old Post Mar-04-2018 19:12  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for lacksesepsotygh Click here to Send lacksesepsotygh a Private Message Visit lacksesepsotygh's homepage! Add lacksesepsotygh to your buddy list lacksesepsotygh is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Finally a contender aside from Jay's pupa snacks!

Old Post Mar-04-2018 19:24 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Gross things to eat that you can't get enough of.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread