Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Gross things to eat that you can't get enough of.
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
wotyzoid
it's not house

That's awesome! My dreams are never that vivid anymore.

Old Post Mar-01-2018 23:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I've heard that heavy smokers don't really dream at all, but when I smoke I tend to have extremely long and vivid dreams.

> Skipton's Only Prog Night [Warm Up Grooves]
> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]
> Autumn Drive [Progressive]

Old Post Mar-01-2018 23:24  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

I'm not there yet, I definitely dream sometimes it's just foggy most of the time and if I don't write it down when I wake up, which is almost always the case, I dont remember it . But if anyone can confirm I'd like to know, I've heard that everyone dreams every night, the only variation is who can remember what.

Last edited by wotyzoid on Mar-02-2018 at 00:34

Old Post Mar-02-2018 00:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Yes, everyone dreams. Remembering them is a skill you have to develop. Keeping a dream journal is a good start. Taking note of feelings, recurring images, people, etc etc. Setting mental intentions as you're falling asleep is a good thing to do as well. Could be anything. As simple as one image or symbol, as complex as a whole scenario. Basically fantasizing your way off to sleep.

Old Post Mar-02-2018 00:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

My dreams are much more vivid and memorable when I haven't been smoking. I rarely remember dreams when I am smoking. I still have them but the memory of what happened disappears as soon as I wake up.

Set Archive

Old Post Mar-02-2018 00:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

I rarely have black sleeps, substances or not. Only when I'm dead exhausted tired do I have no dream recall.

Old Post Mar-02-2018 00:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

I was interested in lucid dreaming for a while, but I'm a pussy when it comes to the thought of having sleep paralysis attacks. I've had some minor experience with those and they suck, so I guess on some level I consciously try to drift off and not remember anything when I'm falling asleep.

Old Post Mar-02-2018 00:32  United States
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

I dunno that lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis are related, are they?

The way to lucid dreaming is def by being really good at remembering. The more you remember, the more aware you become while you're dreaming that you ARE dreaming. Because you'll pick up on recurring symbols, feelings, places, people, etc. and that's when you'll be like "Oh shit!" and then get control of things.

The first time it happens it's definitely really scary/overwhelming. Like the lights suddenly turn off; everything disappears and goes black or out of focus. It's like you've never been more aware of your surroundings so to cope it all just fades away. That's when you either wake up, or turn the lights on and bring it all back into focus. It's pretty cool!

Old Post Mar-02-2018 00:39 
ControlFreak18
tranceaddict in training

Who am I to disagree?

Old Post Mar-02-2018 00:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ControlFreak18 Click here to Send ControlFreak18 a Private Message Add ControlFreak18 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ControlFreak18
tranceaddict in training

Sleep paralysis Iím sure is the explanation of 99% of alien encounters

Old Post Mar-02-2018 00:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ControlFreak18 Click here to Send ControlFreak18 a Private Message Add ControlFreak18 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Idk if there's a connection but I feel like for me it's a fine line between fairies, and losing a little bit of control, and demons. I feel like everytime I've had sleep paralysis I was fucking around with my dreams. Even as a kid.

Old Post Mar-02-2018 00:49  United States
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

You may be right in a way. I think based on what is actually happening in the brain during lucid dream states and sleep paralysis. I can't explain my understanding of it without Googling to fill the gaps, and I don't feel like doing that right now.

Old Post Mar-02-2018 01:02 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Gross things to eat that you can't get enough of.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread