Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Gross things to eat that you can't get enough of.
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Haha, chilli and salmiakki is probably the best combo this thread could have

I mean that combo does work, but then there's the nuts...

Dynamic Illusion feat. SLP - Return To Paradise (OrgaNik Remix) [Morphosis Records]
Chimera's Call EP [Pineapple Grooves]

Old Post Feb-26-2018 21:51  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

https://modernseoul.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/korean-can-of-silkworm-pupa-bugs.jpg?w=816

Used to smash these with beer. Without they are inedible.

Old Post Feb-27-2018 06:53  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

My diet is a far, far better than it was, say, in my teens and early 20s, but I still have 3 huge weaknesses: pizza, potatoes (usually in the form of chips/crisps), and beer. Even whey they're "bad" they're "good". Runners up would be Scotch/bourbon and Percocet.

None of those are really "gross" but you can make pizza and potatoes look pretty damned greasy/nasty, depending on what all you add.

Old Post Feb-27-2018 11:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Really? I don't think any of the stuff you guys posted is gross, except for silkworm pupae - but I've never tried that so even that I can't say for sure.

Old Post Feb-28-2018 13:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Really? I don't think any of the stuff you guys posted is gross, except for silkworm pupae - but I've never tried that so even that I can't say for sure.

I guess I am rather conservative in my dietary choices. Hmmm...what kind of traditional gross stuff do we have in the Southeast? Hog jowl?

Old Post Mar-01-2018 00:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
I don't think any of the stuff you guys posted is gross

Do you know what salmiakki is?!

Old Post Mar-01-2018 03:14  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Yes, I googled it.

Old Post Mar-01-2018 08:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

I'm married to a wife whose family would eat grasshoppers, bee larvae, silkworm pupae when she was a kid. Given the choice between these things and salmiakki, believe me, they'd have to cancel all plans of writing a sequel for "A Bug's Life" due to the lack of bugs

And because it wasn't a very good animation to begin with, but I digress.

Old Post Mar-01-2018 16:21  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Well I would still have to try it myself!

Old Post Mar-01-2018 17:40 
wotyzoid
it's not house

I think I might have you a̶l̶l̶ beat.

https://pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doce_de_mocotó

I grew up on this and still get a kick out of it.

Last edited by wotyzoid on Mar-01-2018 at 22:29

Old Post Mar-01-2018 17:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
I think I might have you all beat.

https://pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doce_de_mocotó

I grew up in this and still get a kick out of it.

Haha, I'd eat Mocotó jam when I was a kid, but I had no idea doce de mocotó was a thing. It looks an awful lot like marshmallows though

Old Post Mar-01-2018 19:07  Brazil
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
It looks an awful lot like marshmallows though

Whatever it takes to get and keep it down, eh?

Old Post Mar-01-2018 19:25  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Gross things to eat that you can't get enough of.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread