Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > This here is the Good Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I was ready to experience some Good Content once more, so I decided to bump this thread.

Old Post Mar-01-2018 00:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ControlFreak18
tranceaddict in training

Jack's in his corset, jen is in her vest

Old Post Mar-01-2018 01:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ControlFreak18 Click here to Send ControlFreak18 a Private Message Add ControlFreak18 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

Sasha is the greatest!

Went down to Crssd Festival this past weekend and was surrounded by ravers and horrid music. Sasha finally came on Sunday evening for the last set of the night saved the weekend. Such awesome music. Getting out is rarity for us so being able to catch our favorite DJ was an awesome experience.

Old Post Mar-07-2018 17:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Up until that last post I was rather certain that all Content in this Thread was Good, but now I am not so certain.

Old Post Mar-07-2018 20:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
Sasha is the greatest!

Went down to Crssd Festival this past weekend and was surrounded by ravers and horrid music. Sasha finally came on Sunday evening for the last set of the night saved the weekend. Such awesome music. Getting out is rarity for us so being able to catch our favorite DJ was an awesome experience.

When read aloud in a British accent itís not half bad

http://www.fromtexttospeech.com/out...07/33724153.mp3

Old Post Mar-07-2018 21:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
When read aloud in a British accent itís not half bad

http://www.fromtexttospeech.com/out...07/33724153.mp3

I prefer it being read out as if it were French:

http://www.fromtexttospeech.com/out...64/33725742.mp3

Old Post Mar-07-2018 22:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

lol

I canít help but be a little disappointed he didnít offer him a light.

Old Post Mar-07-2018 23:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Okay, so perhaps it was Good Content after all.

Old Post Mar-08-2018 02:52 
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

ah shiet. Did I fuck up this thread? My bad yo.

(Sashas still the greatest though!)

Old Post Mar-09-2018 14:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal
ah shiet. Did I fuck up this thread? My bad yo.

(Sashas still the greatest though!)

http://www.fromtexttospeech.com/out...17/33792340.mp3

Old Post Mar-09-2018 17:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
floyd741
addict

Old Post Apr-01-2018 06:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for floyd741 Click here to Send floyd741 a Private Message Add floyd741 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

That is some surprisingly Good Content right there.

Old Post Apr-01-2018 12:05 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > This here is the Good Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread