Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Armin Van Buuren Answers Many Questions About Tiesto, Trance, etc
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

Love Poundin' Sensation

quote:
Originally posted by _Ocean_Drive_
I raise j00...

YES! the video with the midget!
You don't know how long ive been searching for this lol
Search strings like "armin + midget" , "armin sammy pop little guy" never worked

Old Post Mar-07-2018 13:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Viber Click here to Send Viber a Private Message Add Viber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Senior tranceaddict

It's easier searching for the singer's name (Roel van Velzen).
Which is the first thing google inappropriately suggests here using your first search string.

Old Post Mar-07-2018 13:14  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

quote:
Originally posted by Midlothian
It's easier searching for the singer's name (Roel van Velzen).
Which is the first thing google inappropriately suggests here using your first search string.

wow you're right. i searched for it many years ago. i wonder why i never found it.

Old Post Mar-07-2018 13:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Viber Click here to Send Viber a Private Message Add Viber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Viber
wow you're right. i searched for it many years ago. i wonder why i never found it.

The little guy is pretty good. He can sing, play guitar, drums and piano and was successful with this cover. I'm pretty sure Armin is jealous at those skills

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Mar-07-2018 21:38  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_Ocean_Drive_
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Viber
YES! the video with the midget!
You don't know how long ive been searching for this lol
Search strings like "armin + midget" , "armin sammy pop little guy" never worked

I made this video!! Glad it had such an lasting effect!

There's a word that sums up this sort of behaviour, and that word is 'reject.'

Old Post Mar-07-2018 23:22  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for _Ocean_Drive_ Click here to Send _Ocean_Drive_ a Private Message Add _Ocean_Drive_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
The little guy is pretty good. He can sing, play guitar, drums and piano and was successful with this cover. I'm pretty sure Armin is jealous at those skills

hehe this guy is legit!

Old Post Mar-08-2018 00:12 
Tweak
Supreme tranceaddict

Glad I stopped by for my biannual TA visit in time to catch this thread while it's semi active!

Actually seems a bit busier than last time? Never been a massive contributor but have booked plenty of lurking time. Is it really that hard to give it at least a freshening lick of paint?!?

I've found my tastes diversifying a fair bit since the early 00s, into almost every other type of electronic music. I am encouraged by some of the more melodic atmospheric stuff I've heard recently. It is now labelled as progressive house on Beatport; most of it is more 118 than 138, which is fine by me but probably not great for the clubs.

I'm on Something Awful and have been for a long time - they cater for indepth discussion on such a massive range of subjects, but it was actually the front page content that drew me in initially. With the paid account and swift bans, combined with the often very cliquey humour it amazes me they're still going so strongly. The ability to buy avatars for other posters must be a huge moneyspinner though.

Just want to thank John for playing a big part in one of my favourite nights out - Two Tribes Melbourne 2002, my friends were there for Tiesto but I got them to your set and you stole the show for them that evening.

Old Post Mar-11-2018 12:27  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tweak Click here to Send Tweak a Private Message Add Tweak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Tweak
Glad I stopped by for my biannual TA visit in time to catch this thread while it's semi active!

Actually seems a bit busier than last time? Never been a massive contributor but have booked plenty of lurking time. Is it really that hard to give it at least a freshening lick of paint?!?

I've found my tastes diversifying a fair bit since the early 00s, into almost every other type of electronic music. I am encouraged by some of the more melodic atmospheric stuff I've heard recently. It is now labelled as progressive house on Beatport; most of it is more 118 than 138, which is fine by me but probably not great for the clubs.

I'm on Something Awful and have been for a long time - they cater for indepth discussion on such a massive range of subjects, but it was actually the front page content that drew me in initially. With the paid account and swift bans, combined with the often very cliquey humour it amazes me they're still going so strongly. The ability to buy avatars for other posters must be a huge moneyspinner though.

Just want to thank John for playing a big part in one of my favourite nights out - Two Tribes Melbourne 2002, my friends were there for Tiesto but I got them to your set and you stole the show for them that evening.

To be honest, this place is actually busier than most forums these days. If anything it's getting busier in recent months.

I don't really understand SA - it seems to be a general forum of everything and having to pay seems bizarre to me, and I'm amazed it worked.

Old Post Mar-12-2018 20:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

I'm amazed Reddit is a success. It all looks like bland walls of text.

Old Post Mar-13-2018 11:28 
UnWorldly
Neigh!

I reddited for a long time but dropped it when they started getting so political about everything.

I often find myself missing forums and all the friends I've made and lost over the years. It really was something we grew up with. My enthusiasm for music downloads and club nights fell over the years mainly because clubs have just gotten so shitty and rude. It was more the realities of partying than any complaints about the music that pushed me out. Waiting in line for 3 hours, having to wear dress shoes to be allowed through the door, the insane ticket prices and travel costs. I remember showing up to events in shorts and a tank top and walking right through the door for 30 bucks, and everyone being friendly. Then ticketmaster happened.

I still check out youtube/soundcloud/pandora/etc for interesting music but I'm not the avid trance seeker that I once was. The trancefix forum still talks about music and recommends stuff, admittedly it is often a bit tiesto/arminy.

Old Post Mar-16-2018 21:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for UnWorldly Click here to Send UnWorldly a Private Message Add UnWorldly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Armin Van Buuren Answers Many Questions About Tiesto, Trance, etc
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread