Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Grum
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

Grum

Scottish guy who has made the rounds over the last few years on Anjunabeats and a few other labels. Really enjoying his new mix comp Anjunabeats Worldwide 07.

His newest track "Shining" is a progressive trance gem.

I think he's carved out a nice sound for modern progressive/progressive trance without sounding cheesy.

Any other fans?

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Last edited by miamitranceman on Aug-15-2017 at 18:19

Old Post Aug-15-2017 02:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

just started listening to the guy....really like what I am hearing

he is playing in Brooklyn on St. Patrick's day

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Mar-06-2018 13:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancedanne
Supreme tranceaddict

Shining was my favorite track from last year, absolutely brilliant track

Old Post Mar-06-2018 16:02  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for trancedanne Click here to Send trancedanne a Private Message Add trancedanne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Yeah, he's really good. And the music has to please the crowd as he doesn't interact with them, which I think is cool.

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Mar-06-2018 21:29  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

Wow, thanks for making me aware of Grum! This guy has some really slick productions. Beatport is about to invade my wallet.

Old Post Mar-06-2018 22:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

Lately I've been on the fence about this track

I like the original song by New Order and i like the instrumental, just not sure if it all meshes together.
What do you guys think?

Old Post Mar-07-2018 00:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Viber Click here to Send Viber a Private Message Add Viber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
camilooo
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
just started listening to the guy....really like what I am hearing

he is playing in Brooklyn on St. Patrick's day

Where in Brooklyn? Any specifics?

Old Post Mar-07-2018 03:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for camilooo Click here to Send camilooo a Private Message Add camilooo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by camilooo
Where in Brooklyn? Any specifics?

Analog

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Mar-07-2018 04:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

he did a guest mix this week which i really enjoyed.

https://soundcloud.com/anjunabeats/...ldwide-567-with

Old Post Mar-07-2018 06:02  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

Old Post Mar-07-2018 10:41  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
he did a guest mix this week which i really enjoyed.

https://soundcloud.com/anjunabeats/...ldwide-567-with

DL link
http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/eoLGlt3z/file.html

Last edited by Viber on Mar-08-2018 at 00:15

Old Post Mar-07-2018 13:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Viber Click here to Send Viber a Private Message Add Viber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Viber
DL link
https://newtabs.stream/-SSBFN:UPZ1rB

Doesn't work here "Song not found".

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Mar-07-2018 21:41  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Grum
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread