Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What are you into into right now? [the all-purpose MD thread]
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Woony, hast thou heard these? Seems like the kind of techno you'd be into.

> Skipton's Only Prog Night [Warm Up Grooves]
> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]
> Autumn Drive [Progressive]

Old Post Sep-01-2016 17:02  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Foundation two is solid. Great share.

Old Post Sep-01-2016 17:56  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah. I actually like the dub mix the most even if it's a bit generic. Some of Cleric's stuff can be awfully generic but everything he puts out is just marvellous from a technical perspective.

Old Post Sep-02-2016 08:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Woony
https://hardwax.com/41152/erdem-tun...rance-volume-2/

Good stuff, this.

Old Post Sep-02-2016 11:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

quote:
Originally posted by SPANIARD
Foundation two is solid. Great share.

agree, heard this in a recent mix recently, reminded me of old Speedy J stuff a little

Old Post Sep-02-2016 14:39  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spacey Orange
Hypnautic Beats Addict

I've been listening to house/indie dance etc.

Marc Romboy & Stephan Bodzin - Atlas (Adriatique Remix)

Tolgah - Bliss (Flutters Remix)

Juloboy & Deeperise - Bring Me (PYM Remix)

Still up:1:2

Down:3:4:5

Old Post Sep-05-2016 02:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for Spacey Orange Click here to Send Spacey Orange a Private Message Add Spacey Orange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

As Summer turns into Fall, I've found myself getting more into ye olde trance, again. Working my way through some old Silver Planet Recordings, stuff - before they got Holden's twinkly madness.

EG:

[ I know we're not supposed to be spamming YT links in this thread, but perhaps posting one per post is acceptable? ]

Old Post Sep-07-2016 13:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spacey Orange
Hypnautic Beats Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Lews

[ I know we're not supposed to be spamming YT links in this thread, but perhaps posting one per post is acceptable? ]

i think the last thing this forum needs is another silly restriction. it's practically dead.

Still up:1:2

Down:3:4:5

Old Post Sep-11-2016 05:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Spacey Orange Click here to Send Spacey Orange a Private Message Add Spacey Orange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

It's not a forum restriction, it was a thread request by the OP, Woony, to make it readable and load quickly.

Old Post Sep-11-2016 10:57 
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lews

YT links are fine, embedded videos were the restriction.

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Sep-11-2016 11:19  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

I just remembered that this thread used to be a thing. (that died fairly quickly but yeah )

https://archivesdubmusic.bandcamp.com/album/snow-light

Nice, smooth, soothing ambient.

Old Post Feb-12-2018 13:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

I'm not the biggest techno fan, but do love My Bluntness, the first of two new tracks by Jam El Mar.
The bass drum of My Bluntness just is massive. Ramp has more acid sounds in it. What surprises me is the extremely low number of views of both tracks at YT, both below 100 after two weeks.
What's your opinion about these two, does anyone like them?

Jam El Mar - My Bluntness

Jam El Mar - Ramp

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Feb-12-2018 20:11  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What are you into into right now? [the all-purpose MD thread]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread