Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Looking For Tracks That Have An Underwater Feel Or Contain Marine Life.
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Holy fuck you're not kidding, that is an incredible track! The other one of that EP is killer as well. Good thing they're available digitally cuz I ain't never gonna see that on vinyl.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Feb-22-2012 00:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
orTofønChiLd
Everything is crazy

beat this

Old Post Feb-22-2012 05:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for orTofønChiLd Click here to Send orTofønChiLd a Private Message Visit orTofønChiLd's homepage! Add orTofønChiLd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Feb-22-2012 05:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stealthman
Supreme tranceaddict

Old-School Trance Appreciation Club

and may the PLUR be with you.

Old Post Feb-22-2012 06:30  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for stealthman Click here to Send stealthman a Private Message Add stealthman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

These tracks I couldn't find a Youtube link but have the deep underwater tones.

Narcotik - Twelve Miles (such a great tune, its the B-Side to Blue which I enjoy a bit more with the whales. Hopefully Platipus can re-release this one so people here can experience it.

Robert Nickson - Spiral (Alucard's Star Ocean Mix)- very deep, thick, and watery tune with sonar-esque noises in the breakdown.

Mijk Van Dijk & Humate - Waterdrop - slick drum n bass by two famous artists that never produced drum n bass; has some water samples throughout the track

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Feb-25-2012 06:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

This thread made me realize I totally forgot about this release from one of my favorite trance artists,
I wish Harald would come back and produce stuff for the home listener.:

And its a really cheap purchase at Amazon.

Soundcloud Mixes

Last edited by Syntonic on Mar-02-2012 at 08:50

Old Post Mar-02-2012 07:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Been going through my collection and remembered this one, and uploaded it. The duo really work the whales in beautifully around the middle although it's brief but great nonetheless, enjoy guys.

Got this up as well. Another fantastic track with whale samples; the B-Side to Blue which many may not be familiar with. Enjoy.

EDIT: sorry for the shit quality, I've never upload anything before and just used windows movie maker.

Soundcloud Mixes

Last edited by Syntonic on Mar-20-2012 at 06:45

Old Post Mar-20-2012 05:35  United States
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

For some reason I've never really thought of Twelve Miles as being underwatery, even though, yeah, I know it has those whales and shit. Great song, though. Narcotik made some incredible stuff.

Old Post Mar-20-2012 06:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
For some reason I've never really thought of Twelve Miles as being underwatery, even though, yeah, I know it has those whales and shit. Great song, though. Narcotik made some incredible stuff.

Yeah it's not watery I hope my thread isn't confusing. I'm looking to do a future mix with watery tracks and marine life; it can feature both or vice-versa. No genres barred.

I wish they had produced more. Chromium - Chrome is another great track by them which I'm sure you've heard Lews.

Do you think this will be released digitally with Platipus?

Soundcloud Mixes

Last edited by Syntonic on Mar-20-2012 at 06:59

Old Post Mar-20-2012 06:49  United States
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

I know I bought "Blue" by Narcotik off of Beatport. Looks like they stopped carrying their stuff, though.

Old Post Mar-20-2012 14:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

There's a lot of upheavel with the Platipus back catalogue at the moment. The contracts and legal side were completely out of date and needed rewriting, because artists weren't getting royalties and weren't able to record new material. The team at Bonzai have been painstakingly sorting out these contractual issues and Platipus is slowly being relaunched digitally. Hopefully the entire catalogue will be online soon.

> Skipton's Only Prog Night [Warm Up Grooves]
> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]
> Autumn Drive [Progressive]

Old Post Mar-20-2012 14:33  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

I hate to make this into another thread but what exactly was the whole Bonzai buyout? Do they get royalties from Platipus material now? The business side of music really fucks me up.

Just got this one up, and it's from two famous producers more notable for techno and trance but come up with a slick drum n bass track with watery tones and samples.

Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Mar-21-2012 05:43  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Looking For Tracks That Have An Underwater Feel Or Contain Marine Life.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread