Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Transitions you love?... or am i the only one who's obsessed with them
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
woscar
Starstuff

You can cry "Ableton" all you want, but this has to be among the best string of tracks on a mixed compilation, ever:

From Sasha's Fundacion NYC:

04. Beanfield – Tides (feat. Bajka) (C’s Movement #1) (Carl Craig Remix)
05. Kosmas Epsilon – Innocent Thoughts (Stel Remix)
06. Funk D’Void – All That Matters
07. Closer Musik – One, Two, Three (Ewan Pearson Remix)
08. Phonique – 99 & A Half (featuring Alexander East) (I:Cube Remix)
09. Holden & Thompson – Come To Me (Last Version)
10. Holden & Thompson – Come To Me (Club Mix)

Specially the transitions from "Tides" into "Innocent Thoughts" and then into "All That Matters". Unreal.

What the fuck happened Sasha?

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Nov-24-2008 21:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
elFreak
Blood Diamonds and Salsa

Location: With Juan Pachanga Eating Tacos. Ah Ha Si Mi Gusta.

the best way to combine 2 is with 3.

Le Freak - A.D.D & Chimichurri [Techno/Tech House/Music to put on burritos.]*click bitches*

Old Post Nov-24-2008 21:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for elFreak Click here to Send elFreak a Private Message Add elFreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

quote:
Originally posted by elFreak
the best way to combine 2 is with 3.

Well said

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Nov-24-2008 21:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
johnson258
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ToXano
I really liked the transition from Eric Prydz essential mix from Jim Rivers & Paolo Mojo - Ron Hardy Saiz (Eric Prydz remix) to On Spec vs. the police - Voices of Columbus. Very powerful!

there are a couple of tracks played between those 2 songs. i think you mean between paolo mojo - the dancer and voices of columbus. its definitely a pretty good transition.

Old Post Nov-24-2008 23:39  Puerto Rico
Click Here to See the Profile for johnson258 Click here to Send johnson258 a Private Message Add johnson258 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

quote:
Originally posted by woscar99
You can cry "Ableton" all you want, but this has to be among the best string of tracks on a mixed compilation, ever:

From Sasha's Fundacion NYC:

04. Beanfield – Tides (feat. Bajka) (C’s Movement #1) (Carl Craig Remix)
05. Kosmas Epsilon – Innocent Thoughts (Stel Remix)
06. Funk D’Void – All That Matters
07. Closer Musik – One, Two, Three (Ewan Pearson Remix)
08. Phonique – 99 & A Half (featuring Alexander East) (I:Cube Remix)
09. Holden & Thompson – Come To Me (Last Version)
10. Holden & Thompson – Come To Me (Club Mix)

Specially the transitions from "Tides" into "Innocent Thoughts" and then into "All That Matters". Unreal.

What the fuck happened Sasha?

totally missing adam johnson - 4 squares into swayzak - another way (richard davies mix) tracks 2-8's transitions are sex

and the guy who said the first Northern exposure, hell yeah, totally agree, that entire comp is great, east coast is just as good

and as for balance 005 my personal favorite transitions is the beginning of disc 2(?) with meerkat - colours and those other tracks, into avus - your body, kosmas epsilon remix of hayling, etc. 3 deck madness.

SOUNDCLOUD WEBPAGE (new material and dj mixes semi-regularly updated there)

Old Post Nov-25-2008 00:28  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Visit Omega_Blue's homepage! Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

quote:
Originally posted by Omega_Blue
and as for balance 005 my personal favorite transitions is the beginning of disc 2(?) with meerkat - colours and those other tracks, into avus - your body

yes yes yes

Old Post Nov-25-2008 00:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ToXano
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by johnson258
there are a couple of tracks played between those 2 songs. i think you mean between paolo mojo - the dancer and voices of columbus. its definitely a pretty good transition.

Yes, That's the one i'm talking about

Old Post Nov-25-2008 09:39  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ToXano Click here to Send ToXano a Private Message Add ToXano to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

Location: Behind a cup of tea and a Roland 303, TXTA # 93 (Zeshin)

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
John Digweed's 1995 Essential Mix.

Lighthouse Family - Ocean Drive (Blue Amazon Dub)
->
Daphne - Change (Brothers in Rhythm Remix)

A five minute harmonic overlay with a fucking key change halfway through. If anyone should ever question what John Digweed did to earn his superstar DJ status, this transition will shut them the fuck up.

i must find this set.

Check out this awesome melodic uplifting drum & bass mix. You'll probably like it even if you don't normally like drum & bass. It's good.....no it's not by me but it's by an awesome friend whos mixes i like. Click the link!

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...9&forumid=81&s=

Old Post Nov-25-2008 11:01  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron C. Click here to Send Aaron C. a Private Message Add Aaron C. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron C.
#tacofamily

Location: Behind a cup of tea and a Roland 303, TXTA # 93 (Zeshin)

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
John Digweed's 1995 Essential Mix.

Lighthouse Family - Ocean Drive (Blue Amazon Dub)
->
Daphne - Change (Brothers in Rhythm Remix)

A five minute harmonic overlay with a fucking key change halfway through. If anyone should ever question what John Digweed did to earn his superstar DJ status, this transition will shut them the fuck up.

i must find this set.

Check out this awesome melodic uplifting drum & bass mix. You'll probably like it even if you don't normally like drum & bass. It's good.....no it's not by me but it's by an awesome friend whos mixes i like. Click the link!

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...9&forumid=81&s=

Old Post Nov-25-2008 11:02  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron C. Click here to Send Aaron C. a Private Message Add Aaron C. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

quote:
Originally posted by Surfmorworkless
i must find this set.

+1, link anyone?

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Nov-25-2008 13:45 
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
This.

+1

also Talk Amongst Yourselves into Dorset Perception (involver)

and Tilt - "The Dragon" into "Science Department - "Persuasion [Domica Mix]" - courtesy of Parks & Wilson in their EM from 2000

Old Post Nov-25-2008 14:59  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Surfmorworkless
i must find this set.

quote:
Originally posted by woscar99
+1, link anyone?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CVQOE8W2

This is the first half of the EM in question. If anyone wants the second half I can upload it too. Tracklist:

1. Young American Primitive - Daydream (Zoe Magic)
2. Young American Primitive - Over And Out (Zoe Magic)
3. Simply Red - Remembering The First Time (A&G Division's Great Divide Dub) (Eastwest)
4. Lighthouse Family - Ocean Drive (Blue Amazon Dub) (Polydor)
5. Daphne - Change (Brothers In Rhythm Remix) (Stress)
6. Sasha & Marie - Be As One (deConstruction)
7. Quivver - Believe in Me (Perfecto)
8. Tenth Chapter - Wired (Jackpot)

> Skipton's Only Prog Night [Warm Up Grooves]
> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]
> Autumn Drive [Progressive]

Old Post Nov-25-2008 16:35  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Transitions you love?... or am i the only one who's obsessed with them
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread