|Originally posted by woscar99 |
You can cry "Ableton" all you want, but this has to be among the best string of tracks on a mixed compilation, ever:
From Sasha's Fundacion NYC:
04. Beanfield Tides (feat. Bajka) (Cs Movement #1) (Carl Craig Remix)
05. Kosmas Epsilon Innocent Thoughts (Stel Remix)
06. Funk DVoid All That Matters
07. Closer Musik One, Two, Three (Ewan Pearson Remix)
08. Phonique 99 & A Half (featuring Alexander East) (I:Cube Remix)
09. Holden & Thompson Come To Me (Last Version)
10. Holden & Thompson Come To Me (Club Mix)
Specially the transitions from "Tides" into "Innocent Thoughts" and then into "All That Matters". Unreal.
What the fuck happened Sasha?
totally missing adam johnson - 4 squares into swayzak - another way (richard davies mix) tracks 2-8's transitions are sex
and the guy who said the first Northern exposure, hell yeah, totally agree, that entire comp is great, east coast is just as good
and as for balance 005 my personal favorite transitions is the beginning of disc 2(?) with meerkat - colours and those other tracks, into avus - your body, kosmas epsilon remix of hayling, etc. 3 deck madness.
Erlend Oye - Ghost Trains (stereotypy remix)
Lovebirds & Vincenzo - M.U.S.I.C. (stereotypy remix)
SOUNDCLOUD WEBPAGE (new material and dj mixes semi-regularly updated there)