Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Transitions you love?... or am i the only one who's obsessed with them
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

The best I ever heard was Sasha at the Ally Pally new years eve

Libra Presents Taylor - Anomaly (Calling Your Name) (Albion Mix) Tilt - Whats This? (Tilts Tunnel Mix)

I have tried many many times and I am no slouch myself when it comes to mixing but I cannot replicate the energy when that tilt bassline comes in.

My favorite transition I did was this one, blew my tits off

Orkidea - Unity [Steelfish]
Cliff Tangredi - Shimmer [Rotunda]
Ecano - Run (Z2 Mix) [Avant Garde]
Z2 - I Want You (Vocal Mix) [Deep Blue]
Hyper X - Out There (Steve Porter Mix) [White Label]

Andy Ling Fixation into Movin Thru Your System into Maurice Feline is another personal favorite I like to do.

Old Post Feb-16-2018 10:02  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

quote:
Originally posted by fbgdavidson
Chilled Out Euphoria

Everything But The Girl - 'Single'
into
Tangerine Dream - 'Love On A Real Train'

with the Apollo 11 countdown mixed into it. Epic.

I know this is an old post, but YES. Listened to this just yesterday, in fact. Those 3 Chilled mix comps from the Euphoria series are just mint. Soooo many good memories associated with those. Red Jerry really nailed the first one (with the exception of that Primal Scream shit in the middle of one of the discs). The second one wasn't quite as strong, but Solarstone knocked it out of the park with Chilled Out Euphoria. I also love the second disc of Deeper Shades...some great mixing/transitions all over that disc.

Old Post Feb-19-2018 10:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zak McKracken
https://youtu.be/Zh39QZ2QS8c?t=2183

wow... started so raw, so dirty... but it was worth it. great find

Old Post Feb-19-2018 23:50  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
paulversuspaul
Inventor of the fist pump

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
John Digweed's 1995 Essential Mix.

Lighthouse Family - Ocean Drive (Blue Amazon Dub)
->
Daphne - Change (Brothers in Rhythm Remix)

A five minute harmonic overlay with a fucking key change halfway through. If anyone should ever question what John Digweed did to earn his superstar DJ status, this transition will shut them the fuck up.

Ha! i was gonna make the same recommendation before i went back and reread the beginning of this thread. That whole mix is fn fire.

This guy needs to come back

Old Post Feb-24-2018 01:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for paulversuspaul Click here to Send paulversuspaul a Private Message Add paulversuspaul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Transitions you love?... or am i the only one who's obsessed with them
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread