Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > fav jean company
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by MissK
Citzens of Humanity

srsly.

Best jeans I ever owned!

Great club jeans

As they accentuate the ass perfectly, but are super comfy at the same time.

WHere do you get these? I've been looking for a pair of comfy club jeans.

Old Post Apr-24-2008 04:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ravist
Scratch Addict

quote:
Originally posted by jsibilin
ohhhh please.. . i hope that nobody on here is gangsta..

i efffin hate that word.. gangsta is soo old !!!

the real "gangster's" only existed waaaaaay waaay back in the day

everyone else that refers to themselves as gangsta's should GTFO!! soo stupid

im just joking dude, relax everyone knows all the so called "gangsters" are nothing but wanna-be-gangsters, duuuuh

Old Post Apr-24-2008 05:00  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ravist Click here to Send Ravist a Private Message Add Ravist to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cosmic Fur
Debbie Downer

quote:
Originally posted by Special K
i love my dry denim

nudies

I put alot of work into them (lol) but they look sickass after a year of wearing them in!!!

http://www.nudiejeans.com/start/

speaking of which I need a new pair!!!

So let me get this straight, I'm supposed to not wash my jeans until everyone can smell my crotch from 3 feet away, and after that I can wash them every week like I do with all my other clothes?

- "What's that smell?"
- "It's my nudies, baby, you lieek?"

Old Post Apr-24-2008 13:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmic Fur Click here to Send Cosmic Fur a Private Message Visit Cosmic Fur's homepage! Add Cosmic Fur to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

Mavi Jeans ftw
jean machine has tons of them
seriously recommend

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Apr-24-2008 14:18  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

quote:
Originally posted by Special K
nothing from stitches was ever cool u n00b

LOL!

Old Post Apr-24-2008 14:42  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cono_sur
v i n t a g e ' 7 7

Silver Jeans.

I also bought a pair from Tristan & America last year and they fit and look fantastic! Only paid $25 too!

Never heard of Nudie Jeans. Look good though.

Old Post Apr-24-2008 14:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for cono_sur Click here to Send cono_sur a Private Message Visit cono_sur's homepage! Add cono_sur to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jsibilin

quote:
Originally posted by Ravist
im just joking dude, relax everyone knows all the so called "gangsters" are nothing but wanna-be-gangsters, duuuuh

so ur saying shes wanna-be-gangster... In defense of urban_legend.. shes not..and I never meant to get brownie points either.. I am not,, I repeat not being angry or upset..

oh,, and my favs are diesel and buffalo.. two brands i only shop for.

Old Post Apr-24-2008 15:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jsibilin Click here to Send jsibilin a Private Message Add jsibilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MattVagrant
Supreme tranceaddict

Oi!

<3 Gas Jeans!

Used to love teh high-end Edwins too (confortable, looked great, and were more durable than... Jenna Jamison). Sadly, they changed the fit a while back and they suck now.

There's better stuff too, just can't fork out that kind of dough.

Old Post Apr-24-2008 16:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for MattVagrant Click here to Send MattVagrant a Private Message Add MattVagrant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MattVagrant
Supreme tranceaddict

Oi!

<3 Gas Jeans!

Used to love teh high-end Edwins too (confortable, looked great, and were more durable than... Jenna Jamison). Sadly, they changed the fit a while back and they suck now.

There's better stuff too, just can't fork out that kind of dough.

Old Post Apr-24-2008 16:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for MattVagrant Click here to Send MattVagrant a Private Message Add MattVagrant to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MattVagrant
Supreme tranceaddict

Death to lag and double posts (argh)

Old Post Apr-24-2008 16:31 
zokissima
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by exstasie
+1

Everyone thinks that paying for designer stuff is a waste, but honestly, there is a reason why it is priced so much!

Not saying its a waste, but c'mon, some prices are just outrageous for a cut that is at best 5% different than what you would find at any other jeans store. And with a 100% markup because of the brand.

Old Post Apr-24-2008 17:18  Yugoslavia
Click Here to See the Profile for zokissima Click here to Send zokissima a Private Message Add zokissima to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jungle Fever
Supreme tranceaddict

Mexx has some rally nice jeans. My fave.

Old Post Apr-24-2008 17:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jungle Fever Click here to Send Jungle Fever a Private Message Add Jungle Fever to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > fav jean company
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread