Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > fav jean company
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
urban_legend
Original Hammer Crew

quote:
Originally posted by jsibilin
watch out for what? I love to get my ass kicked.. its my favorite thing to do!!! i love it when i get kicked in the nutsack.. ohh feels soo good!!!

unfortunately nobody has knocked me out.. only choked me out ..not as fun as getting knocked right in the nose!~

splat!

well with small nuts I would assume you like it.

Grow the f*ck up

Old Post Apr-24-2008 00:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for urban_legend Click here to Send urban_legend a Private Message Add urban_legend to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jsibilin

quote:
Originally posted by urban_legend
well with small nuts I would assume you like it.

Grow the f*ck up

haahahah, nice one.. small nuts don't mean shit!

am i supposed to take that as me being immature???? how so?

taking a beating is something only few people enjoy!

nothing immature about that!

Old Post Apr-24-2008 00:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jsibilin Click here to Send jsibilin a Private Message Add jsibilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ravist
Scratch Addict

because she's gangsta! dont mess with her b!

Old Post Apr-24-2008 00:18  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ravist Click here to Send Ravist a Private Message Add Ravist to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ryster
Supreme tranceaddict

I love my Tommy Hilfiger Jeans, nothing fits me the way they do!

Old Post Apr-24-2008 00:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ryster Click here to Send Ryster a Private Message Add Ryster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jsibilin

quote:
Originally posted by Ravist
because she's gangsta! dont mess with her b!

ohhhh please.. . i hope that nobody on here is gangsta..

i efffin hate that word.. gangsta is soo old !!!

the real "gangster's" only existed waaaaaay waaay back in the day

everyone else that refers to themselves as gangsta's should GTFO!! soo stupid

Old Post Apr-24-2008 00:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jsibilin Click here to Send jsibilin a Private Message Add jsibilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MissK
Supreme tranceaddict

WHOA!!!!!!!!!

This much attention is making me blush.

Peace it out.

Back to JEANS! fuck.

Last edited by MissK on Apr-24-2008 at 12:56

Old Post Apr-24-2008 00:39  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MissK Click here to Send MissK a Private Message Add MissK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MissK
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Yohan

What can I say, I'm the eternal TOTA dork

And that's just the way I like you!

Old Post Apr-24-2008 00:40  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for MissK Click here to Send MissK a Private Message Add MissK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

Red Alert and X-ray

Old Post Apr-24-2008 00:42  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
loca
the vibe raider

Meh. I'm really not big on brand names and I refuse to pay more than 40-50 bucks for a pair of jeans. All my jeans come from bluenotes. They fit awesome, the wash is great, and they're always "buy one get one half off". Went there last week and got 4 pairs for 80 bucks

bluenotes.

Old Post Apr-24-2008 00:55  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for loca Click here to Send loca a Private Message Add loca to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigiNut
You kids get off my lawn!

I'll cast my votes for D&G and Energie. Also love my Prada pair that I bought in Italy, though they were just a wee bit on the expensive side.

On the cheap, I've also gotten some good results from Industry and Blend. Buffalo and Guess are great but just not really my style.

I'd never even heard of Nudie until now. Have to admit that the gallery on their web site looks pretty cool, although I'm not sure if I want to expend that much effort breaking them in. Seeing as how I don't wear jeans to work, it could take years to reach that stage.

2012-11-32 - DJ Insufferable ɸ Or At Least the Stalkers I Complain About
2048-06-66 - Spastic & Whocares Although I'm Actually Flattered
9999-45-81 - Tweaker Gimp I Probably Won't Even Go To This But I Have To Make Sure I Fill Up All The Available Space Here

Old Post Apr-24-2008 01:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigiNut Click here to Send DigiNut a Private Message Add DigiNut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Search&Rescue
low motion disco

aaah, I should've read this thread before I went to the eaton centre today...
anyway, my favourite pair that I currently have is this one I got from Zara...i like the deep pockets and its slightly tapered on the bottom which shows more of my shoes/sneakers (only helps if the footwear is nice too)

Old Post Apr-24-2008 01:53  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for Search&Rescue Click here to Send Search&Rescue a Private Message Add Search&Rescue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
richard raiban
The West Side Baby

hands down!

Last edited by richard raiban on Apr-29-2008 at 03:42

Old Post Apr-24-2008 02:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for richard raiban Click here to Send richard raiban a Private Message Visit richard raiban's homepage! Add richard raiban to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > fav jean company
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread