Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > have a question about guvernment tiesto
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
starsearcher
DigitalPunk on Flight643

quote:
Originally posted by LiANG
i've done it for a Tiesto party about 2 yrs ago. check ur PM

I think I have your entire video at home was it at the KH?

Old Post Jun-08-2004 21:08  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for starsearcher Click here to Send starsearcher a Private Message Visit starsearcher's homepage! Add starsearcher to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TRANCEEEE
Supreme tranceaddict

thanx to LiANG, ill most likely do it ... then ill post the result. it'll b some sick vid if i pull it off . =) have fun guys

Old Post Jun-09-2004 01:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for TRANCEEEE Click here to Send TRANCEEEE a Private Message Add TRANCEEEE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

I say go early (very early) and try to get it in. If not - go put it in your car, get back in line, still be in by 12.

Good idea huh? Yep.. That's why they pay me the big bux.. j/k.

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Jun-09-2004 01:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TRANCEEEE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by rabbitjoker
I say go early (very early) and try to get it in. If not - go put it in your car, get back in line, still be in by 12.

Good idea huh? Yep.. That's why they pay me the big bux.. j/k.

thats good too ! .
P.s:
DO u guys know of a place that rents electronics like camcoders ... i kindda wanna get the smallest one available ...

Old Post Jun-09-2004 01:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for TRANCEEEE Click here to Send TRANCEEEE a Private Message Add TRANCEEEE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

quote:
Originally posted by TRANCEEEE
thats good too ! .
P.s:
DO u guys know of a place that rents electronics like camcoders ... i kindda wanna get the smallest one available ...

www.avwtelav.com

AVW - TELAV Audio Visual Solutions and I.S.T.S. are the in-house audio visual and simultaneous interpretation contractor for the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. We are a leading supplier of presentation technology solutions for meetings, conventions, corporate events, trade shows and exhibits. We are a North American company recognized for our progressive approach to the audio visual and simultaneous interpretation business.

Our solutions include:

Audio
Video
Projection
Lighting
Event Staging
Simultaneous Interpretation
Audience Response Systems
Multi-Microphone Discussion Systems
Press Conferences
System Design and Intergration
Technical Coordination
Webcasting
Computer Services
Presentation Management
LED Displays
Exhibit & Tradeshow Programs
For more information, please call us at 416-585-8110 or e-mail us at info@avwtelav.com.

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Jun-09-2004 02:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TRANCEEEE
Supreme tranceaddict

^^^ thanx for the link,, but no ... am looking for a store that u just go in to rent stuff ... around northyork, richmondhill, markham , miss.,

Old Post Jun-09-2004 04:24  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > have a question about guvernment tiesto
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread