Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion > Matti Laamanen - Obsession (Original Mix)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
funk
tranceaddict

Dunno Matti Laamanen - Obsession (Original Mix)

When will the original mix of this sick track be released? The original is far much better than the Luke Terry remix. I have been having a rip of it from a Ferry Corsten set for a long period now. Any info regarding the Original mix will be appreciated.

I'm sorry if there's already a post about this track, search function is now working at the moment.

Old Post Nov-26-2004 12:01  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for funk Click here to Send funk a Private Message Add funk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Epic Star
Supreme tranceaddict

Don't worry, they (Tsunami) will release it soon or later.

Old Post Nov-26-2004 12:06  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Epic Star Add Epic Star to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NoisyNeil
orangensfat

Wasn't this going to be the on the flip of 'Live' ?
Great track btw

Way Out West - Surrender [Hope]
Marco V. - Environmental Solution [In Charge]
Rex Mundi feat. Susana - Nothing At All (Elevation Remix) [Coldharbour]
Mat Zo - Default [Anjunabeats]

Old Post Nov-26-2004 12:31  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for NoisyNeil Click here to Send NoisyNeil a Private Message Visit NoisyNeil's homepage! Add NoisyNeil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
funk
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by NoisyNeil
Wasn't this going to be the on the flip of 'Live' ?
Great track btw

Yes, from what I've heard it was supposed to be on the Live/Obsession-record but instead they threw on the Luke Terry remix of it.

I agree... 2004 fav canidate

Old Post Nov-26-2004 12:42  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for funk Click here to Send funk a Private Message Add funk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut
Berlin Addict :)

Unhappy

dont quote me on this but from what I heard Matti's PC crashed and the production was lost in the HD crash :-(

Old Post Nov-26-2004 12:53  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djcrafty
tranceaddict in training

Simcut: well people like Ferry have it on vinyl (for promo) and they could easily record it onto computer, then cut it onto more vinyl.

Old Post Nov-26-2004 19:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for djcrafty Click here to Send djcrafty a Private Message Add djcrafty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut

Smile

you sure about that? from what I was told Ferry played an uncompleted version sent to him..

Old Post Nov-27-2004 03:34  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Simcut Click here to Send Simcut a Private Message Add Simcut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sym
Time for Revolution

quote:
Originally posted by Simcut
you sure about that? from what I was told Ferry played an uncompleted version sent to him..

I'm pretty sure ferry would've played it off cdr, and than maybe it was an incomplete version. Either way, I'm sure Matti could take the incomplete version and try and recreate it if he wanted to?

EDIT: This just stresses the importance of backups :P

Old Post Nov-27-2004 05:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sym Click here to Send sym a Private Message Add sym to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Simcut

Thumbs up

yeah mate, thats whats being done atm, hence the delay.

Old Post Nov-27-2004 06:29  England
sym
Time for Revolution

quote:
Originally posted by Simcut
yeah mate, thats whats being done atm, hence the delay.

ah, nice to know. A track like this deserves to see the light of day

Old Post Nov-27-2004 10:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sym Click here to Send sym a Private Message Add sym to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gladius
Supreme tranceaddict

not bad, but not great either imo. Nothing beats flakes! ahhhhhhh the powaaa!

listening to music with your heart... pure energy... you can feel . in the air . on your skin . in your soul

Old Post Nov-27-2004 12:41  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Gladius Click here to Send Gladius a Private Message Add Gladius to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DRM
I Choose Noise

meh why spend all that time and effort recreating the original when luke's remix blows it out the water!

Gorillaz - Stylo

Old Post Nov-27-2004 19:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for DRM Click here to Send DRM a Private Message Add DRM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion > Matti Laamanen - Obsession (Original Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread