Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Club style : What's In and What's Out?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
G1_integra
tranceaddict

Dancing Dude Club style : What's In and What's Out?

Ok I wanna know what's hot and what's not because I swear Im not dressing right or somthing.

I feel like a tard asking this but its better than going out to party and looking like a fool .

Old Post Apr-26-2005 19:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for G1_integra Click here to Send G1_integra a Private Message Add G1_integra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CyberneticAngel
MC 62 foot Jesus

I suggest really tight leather, preferably black. Also all the guys are wearing platform shoes now

Old Post Apr-26-2005 19:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for CyberneticAngel Click here to Send CyberneticAngel a Private Message Visit CyberneticAngel's homepage! Add CyberneticAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ThomBizznitch
Fake'd up!!!

PICS of what you normally wear... then we will tell you what you are doing wrong...

Old Post Apr-26-2005 19:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ThomBizznitch Click here to Send ThomBizznitch a Private Message Add ThomBizznitch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
G1_integra
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by CyberneticAngel
I suggest really tight leather, preferably black. Also all the guys are wearing platform shoes now

lol and a whip too right.

Old Post Apr-26-2005 20:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for G1_integra Click here to Send G1_integra a Private Message Add G1_integra to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
G1_integra
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ThomBizznitch
PICS of what you normally wear... then we will tell you what you are doing wrong...

Dont have any but usually just some jeans and a polo style shirt with some all white shoes.

Old Post Apr-26-2005 20:02  United States
ThomBizznitch
Fake'd up!!!

quote:
Originally posted by G1_integra
Dont have any but usually just some jeans and a polo style shirt with some all white shoes.

and what seems to be the problem, you get funny looks, well are you funny looking? or do you have an arm growing out the side of your face or something...

Old Post Apr-26-2005 20:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ThomBizznitch Click here to Send ThomBizznitch a Private Message Add ThomBizznitch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CyberneticAngel
MC 62 foot Jesus

quote:
lol and a whip too right.

Yeah man you have the look already

Also dressing like the police is encouraged

Old Post Apr-26-2005 20:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for CyberneticAngel Click here to Send CyberneticAngel a Private Message Visit CyberneticAngel's homepage! Add CyberneticAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RzO
We get twisted!

Re: Club style : What's In and What's Out?

quote:
Ok I wanna know what's hot and what's not because I swear Im not dressing right or somthing.

I feel like a tard asking this but its better than going out to party and looking like a fool .

u from gainesville...i live theree too but only for a few more weeks, i graduate this saturday from uf...do i know u...do u post on enation...anyway club dress is whatever u are confident with jeans, pants, t shirts whatever just look cool,,it doesent matter in g-ville cause the people here have no clue what the word style or trend means...

Old Post Apr-26-2005 20:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for RzO Click here to Send RzO a Private Message Visit RzO's homepage! Add RzO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
G1_integra
tranceaddict

lol at the police shit

Ok I get it , I guess I am dressing right then .
Im always paranoid about that shit.

Old Post Apr-26-2005 20:08  United States
G1_integra
tranceaddict

Re: Re: Club style : What's In and What's Out?

quote:
Originally posted by RzO
u from gainesville...i live theree too but only for a few more weeks, i graduate this saturday from uf...do i know u...do u post on enation...anyway club dress is whatever u are confident with jeans, pants, t shirts whatever just look cool,,it doesent matter in g-ville cause the people here have no clue what the word style or trend means...

nah dont post there ........yet

I mostly party in jacksonville, but I hope to make it to miami and o town before the summer is over.

Old Post Apr-26-2005 20:12  United States
RzO
We get twisted!

Re: Re: Re: Club style : What's In and What's Out?

quote:
nah dont post there ........yet

I mostly party in jacksonville, but I hope to make it to miami and o town before the summer is over.

oh yeah miami is where da real partys r at...do u go to school at uf or sf or just family live in the ville

Old Post Apr-26-2005 20:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for RzO Click here to Send RzO a Private Message Visit RzO's homepage! Add RzO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
G1_integra
tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: Re: Club style : What's In and What's Out?

quote:
Originally posted by RzO
oh yeah miami is where da real partys r at...do u go to school at uf or sf or just family live in the ville

nah I just live about 20 from there in high springs . I work in lake city.

Old Post Apr-26-2005 20:18  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Club style : What's In and What's Out?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAn easy one (i hope) [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAirbase - Medusa [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread