Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How old are you trancEaddicts?
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
cheesenip
Supreme tranceaddict

Question

Hey fellow trancEaddicts!
Just wondering how old you guys are since you guys are always talking about parties and rave n stuff... me, i'm the sad age of 16 i'm waiting 2 more years hah. so yea, how old are you guys?

Old Post Feb-14-2001 16:35  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for cheesenip Click here to Send cheesenip a Private Message Add cheesenip to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Feb-14-2001 16:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
biznology
Supreme tranceaddict

9teen.

Old Post Feb-14-2001 16:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for biznology Click here to Send biznology a Private Message Add biznology to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BuzzDC4life
Senior tranceaddict

Talking at the peak of my youth..

one more yr before i enter true adulthood. 21

buzzdc

Old Post Feb-14-2001 16:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for BuzzDC4life Click here to Send BuzzDC4life a Private Message Visit BuzzDC4life's homepage! Add BuzzDC4life to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blik
The Almighty Blik

I'm 16, just 2 more years and I can do almost anything in Holland

Old Post Feb-14-2001 17:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Blik Click here to Send Blik a Private Message Visit Blik's homepage! Add Blik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xXxAzNrAvErxXx
VinylAddict

Smoking ..umm..something

I am 20...turning 21 this summer <-- plan to jump off a plane when that happens!

Old Post Feb-14-2001 18:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xXxAzNrAvErxXx Click here to Send xXxAzNrAvErxXx a Private Message Add xXxAzNrAvErxXx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RiZseTh
tranceaddict

Drunk

I'm a kid traped in a 22 years old body

Dominic!

Old Post Feb-14-2001 22:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for RiZseTh Click here to Send RiZseTh a Private Message Add RiZseTh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dwingo
RebelChild

Old Post Feb-14-2001 22:37  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Dwingo Click here to Send Dwingo a Private Message Visit Dwingo's homepage! Add Dwingo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ftnb
The 1st Panamanian TA.

Talking

I just turned 16, been raving for about a year now, but over here in Panama, their really leniant on the age i guess... i know kids who are like 14 who go to all the raves in panama, i mean, there like a couple young'ns and shit, but nobody really cares, its mostly ages around like 19-26 down here..so im pretty much a young'n also i guess haha=)....

well im outa here, peace

Old Post Feb-14-2001 23:52  Panama
Click Here to See the Profile for ftnb Click here to Send ftnb a Private Message Add ftnb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mucka
Supreme tranceaddict

Exclamation fuck!!! wish i was 16 again!

never had a care in the world ...im 25 and still don't have a care in the world lol ...however as u get older u do too much thinkin ... but recently i've taken trance too another level ,i've always enjoyed trance but for some reason no other music seems too exist... i am how the site says, a true trancEaddict (has this got anythin too do with drugs?haha) peaces

Old Post Feb-15-2001 06:47  England
Click Here to See the Profile for mucka Click here to Send mucka a Private Message Add mucka to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sandman
Motorcycle addicted

I'm 19. almost 20.
!!!Age doesn't matter when it comes to trance!!!

As a final touch, God created the Dutch

Old Post Feb-15-2001 13:53  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Sandman Click here to Send Sandman a Private Message Add Sandman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ SHY
Senior trancEaddict

Unhappy damn, im gettin old...

twenty-three!

Old Post Feb-15-2001 15:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ SHY Click here to Send DJ SHY a Private Message Add DJ SHY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How old are you trancEaddicts?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Vocal Track !!! [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFilo & Peri feat. Fisher "Closer Now" (mike shiver's catching the sun remix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread