Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Perasma Vs BT - Swing 2 Gravity (Pepa Live Mash-up)
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Pinokio
Supreme tranceaddict

Perasma Vs BT - Swing 2 Gravity (Pepa Live Mash-up)

Hello Everyone, This was first made in a set, and some peopel have liek it, a friend asked me to do it a whole Mash-up, So here is it, Tell me What you think

Click Here To Download =)

Thanks

Pepa - Trippin' Again

Mash-ups:
I Trance You!

Last edited by Pinokio on May-29-2007 at 14:17

Old Post Aug-22-2005 01:05  Panama
Click Here to See the Profile for Pinokio Click here to Send Pinokio a Private Message Visit Pinokio's homepage! Add Pinokio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonleeb
tranceaddict in training

I'm not a big fan of mashups, but, you picked 2 of my favorite songs.
So good job on that one. Also, is that the deserves an effort remix of swing 2?

Old Post Aug-22-2005 03:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonleeb Click here to Send jonleeb a Private Message Visit jonleeb's homepage! Add jonleeb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FuzzyChicken
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jonleeb
I'm not a big fan of mashups, but, you picked 2 of my favorite songs.
So good job on that one. Also, is that the deserves an effort remix of swing 2?

yeah this is deserves and effort dub. He also picked two songs I really really like. I think this works well together, I like the layering. If this was done live, then great job. I would have liked to herd a bit more of swing to harmony in the breakdown part. Overall great job.

Old Post Aug-22-2005 10:38  Madagascar
Click Here to See the Profile for FuzzyChicken Click here to Send FuzzyChicken a Private Message Add FuzzyChicken to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pinokio
Supreme tranceaddict

Thanks for the Feeback guys, I really appreciate it, and I'm glad you liked the Mash-up.

Pepa - Trippin' Again

Mash-ups:
I Trance You!

Old Post Aug-23-2005 04:09  Panama
Click Here to See the Profile for Pinokio Click here to Send Pinokio a Private Message Visit Pinokio's homepage! Add Pinokio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StanVoid
more hot pockets!

nice! great flow

Old Post Aug-23-2005 05:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for StanVoid Click here to Send StanVoid a Private Message Visit StanVoid's homepage! Add StanVoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Deserved Effort
Junior tranceaddict

This is by far the best mash-up i have listened with my remix, congrazt Pinokio i really enjoyed it.

Cheers,

Deserves An effort.

Old Post Sep-13-2005 22:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Deserved Effort Click here to Send Deserved Effort a Private Message Visit Deserved Effort's homepage! Add Deserved Effort to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Djlujan
Supreme tranceaddict

very very nice live mashup but like someone else to i would have like to heard more of swing to harmony in the break down and vice versa in the begining and end but its live so its hard but dude if someone or urself can produce this mashup (not live) with more of the vocals form force of gravity and more swing to harmony in the breakdown omg that would be awesome but good work doin that live it was awesome.

Old Post Sep-14-2005 09:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Djlujan Click here to Send Djlujan a Private Message Add Djlujan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

Thumbs up

I absolutey LOVE it.

Old Post Sep-15-2005 01:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancintaiwan
golf and trance fanatic

ahh.. i have to use this in my next set... please??

Old Post Sep-16-2005 08:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for trancintaiwan Click here to Send trancintaiwan a Private Message Add trancintaiwan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BshidoHEAT
don't be that guy!!!

I'm really liking this!
Don't mind if I use it do you?

Not much I can say except the lead synths I didn't like at first, it eventually caught on with me .

Good job on the mash up sir!

Colors 2 Mix on mixcloud!

Old Post Sep-17-2005 18:25  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for BshidoHEAT Click here to Send BshidoHEAT a Private Message Visit BshidoHEAT's homepage! Add BshidoHEAT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djeso
.: Secret Society :.

Re: Perasma Vs BT - Swing 2 Gravity (Pepa Live Mash-up)

quote:
Originally posted by Pinokio
Hello Everyone, This was first made in a set, and some peopel have liek it, a friend asked me to do it a whole Mash-up, So here is it, Tell me What you think

Click Here To Download =)

Thanks

awsome stuff although i like the swin 2 part much better nevertheless sounds great!

Old Post Sep-18-2005 12:31  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for djeso Click here to Send djeso a Private Message Visit djeso's homepage! Add djeso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pinokio
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Deserved Effort
This is by far the best mash-up i have listened with my remix, congrazt Pinokio i really enjoyed it.

Cheers,

Deserves An effort.

Wow, this is great to recive feedback from you,. if you were th eone who remix the track, and I'm very glad you have like it.

Your Remix it's also my favorite from this track =), Keep the good work, hope to hear form you soon.

Pepa - Trippin' Again

Mash-ups:
I Trance You!

Old Post Sep-18-2005 14:22  Panama

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Perasma Vs BT - Swing 2 Gravity (Pepa Live Mash-up)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWes early breakfast background tune [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackChus & Ceballos - Low Frequencies Part I (D-Formation Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread