Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
umes23
BeatAddict

lol i thought the lambda track was already ID'd or i wouldve let u guys know. he's played it before and ive never been able to match the mix!

about the new order blue monday remake... this piece process version does sound like it but the one pvd played had a significant amount of the original vocals... we need this!

Old Post Jul-01-2004 07:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for umes23 Click here to Send umes23 a Private Message Add umes23 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
klingklang77
blank

quote:
Originally posted by umes23
about the new order blue monday remake... this piece process version does sound like it but the one pvd played had a significant amount of the original vocals... we need this!

been trying to ID this for months now , good luck. it isnt a new order original, but a cover (99% sure that it isnt new order, as i am obsessed with them). i wasnt at SS, but i know what song you are talking about, he has played a few times before.

Old Post Jul-01-2004 08:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for klingklang77 Click here to Send klingklang77 a Private Message Add klingklang77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
madhattared
Impeach.

quote:
Originally posted by OhMyPvD
I'm pretty sure the "Hottest records in New York" track is:

Lambda - New York

Not sure what mix...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET

In the beginning there was Jack. And Jack had a groove. And from this groove came the groove of all grooves. And while one day viciously throwing down on his box Jack boldly declared "Let there be house!" And house music was born. I am the creator and this is my house and in my house there is only house music. But I am not so selfish because once you enter my house it then becomes our house and our house music and you see no one man owns house because house music is a universal language spoke and understood by all. You see, house is a feeling that no one can understand really unless you're deep into the vibe of house. House is an uncontrollable desire to jack your body and as I told you before this is our house and our house music. In every house you understand, there is a keeper and in this house the keeper is Jack.

Old Post Jul-01-2004 12:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for madhattared Click here to Send madhattared a Private Message Add madhattared to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FlaMesTriKe
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by klingklang77
been trying to ID this for months now , good luck. it isnt a new order original, but a cover (99% sure that it isnt new order, as i am obsessed with them). i wasnt at SS, but i know what song you are talking about, he has played a few times before.

it sounds alot like piece process - solar myth (markus schulz breaks mix) with vocals overlayed onto it. cause the schulz mix has no vocals at all.

Old Post Jul-01-2004 19:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for FlaMesTriKe Click here to Send FlaMesTriKe a Private Message Add FlaMesTriKe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ray7455
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJDREO
I really wish someone recorded this set so it can be in my mp3 player before I go to upstate NY. Also a friend of mine just gave me lostep-burma and I must say. I have NEVEr heard such a great track. I mean this really takes the cake this song is BEAUTIFUL. I love every and i mean EVERY minute of it. Finally will we ever get a tracklist?

check out Sasha's Involver mix of Burma, its much better than the original such a sick track, the beat is amazing

Old Post Jul-01-2004 21:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ray7455 Click here to Send Ray7455 a Private Message Add Ray7455 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ecas2000
Junior tranceaddict

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by Ray7455
check out Sasha's Involver mix of Burma, its much better than the original such a sick track, the beat is amazing

agree!

Old Post Jul-01-2004 21:37  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for ecas2000 Click here to Send ecas2000 a Private Message Add ecas2000 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BitchBoyNYC
Retired

What version of Amiel - Love Song did Paul play? I've got the Scumfrog remix, but it doesn't sound like it.

Old Post Jul-01-2004 21:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BitchBoyNYC Click here to Send BitchBoyNYC a Private Message Add BitchBoyNYC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ-PANISH
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJDREO
I really wish someone recorded this set so it can be in my mp3 player before I go to upstate NY. Also a friend of mine just gave me lostep-burma and I must say. I have NEVEr heard such a great track. I mean this really takes the cake this song is BEAUTIFUL. I love every and i mean EVERY minute of it. Finally will we ever get a tracklist?

I totally agree man. Sashas version is amzing.

Old Post Jul-02-2004 02:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ-PANISH Click here to Send DJ-PANISH a Private Message Visit DJ-PANISH's homepage! Add DJ-PANISH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJDREO
chillen

quote:
Originally posted by Ray7455

Yep WAY better. I just got Involver today Im loving every minute of this album im in 9th track right now.

Old Post Jul-02-2004 02:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJDREO Click here to Send DJDREO a Private Message Visit DJDREO's homepage! Add DJDREO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancEyes22
but then there's you..

i think it was scumfrog...also, i just got involver today too and burma is AWESOME!! there is no other like sasha!

Old Post Jul-02-2004 02:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trancEyes22 Click here to Send trancEyes22 a Private Message Add trancEyes22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BxNemo
Mother******s....

jesus, you guys shoulda seen me and brian grovin to involver while we were flyin, best feeling ever just to not speak and just listen while ur next to someone that knows what ur feelin

Espen & Elusive - Poetic Penetration (Furry Nipples Remix) 5 fuckin stars!
Second Sun - Playground
Interstate - I Found You

Old Post Jul-02-2004 02:38  El Salvador
Click Here to See the Profile for BxNemo Click here to Send BxNemo a Private Message Add BxNemo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vlad
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by BitchBoyNYC
What version of Amiel - Love Song did Paul play? I've got the Scumfrog remix, but it doesn't sound like it.

It is the Scumfrog remix.

quote:
Originally posted by Coup
Vlad wins.
Flawless victory.

Old Post Jul-02-2004 03:30  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vlad Click here to Send Vlad a Private Message Add Vlad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Paul van Dyk @ Summerstage 2004 (Central Park)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (24): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCarl Cox - 2001.02.03 [05] [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackErasure - "Don't Say Your Love Is Killing Me" (Tall Paul Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread