Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 175 Godfather week
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Friday 175 Godfather week

After 23:00 here, so it's about time.
My youngest cousin from my dad's side of the family got a baby daughter last Monday and she asked me to be her godfather.
Time flies as I remember I was her and her little brother's babysitter when I was a teenager. Sunday morning we will pay a visit.

Tomorrow morning the boys (and girl) have their first football match of the season.

What else?

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Aug-31-2018 21:06  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Long weekend here. Not much planned until Monday. Hitting up the last local beach party of the season with a solid crew of peeps; should be fun!

Old Post Aug-31-2018 23:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SynthNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

Hmm.. well I learned something new in chord theory while I was working on my project, it looks I'm going to make my first tune with a key change. Also, brand new Samsung 860 EVO SSD just came in the mail, I finally installed it in my PS4 Pro running fiber optic connection, wow the hate messages I get for wining so many times. I also need to update my sig with my new mix, it came out pretty solid. I'm also running out of records for classic mixes I think, wow. Tomorrow is Mum's birthday and she got 4 day weekend so I'm glad Ill spending some quality time with the bestest.

Old Post Aug-31-2018 23:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SynthNinja Click here to Send SynthNinja a Private Message Add SynthNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

i went back in time for a week now I'm pill rekt

Old Post Sep-01-2018 00:38  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Didn't see you at Keele Street yo. You missed ouuuuuut.

Old Post Sep-01-2018 00:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

i had a feeling of remorse lol. i told my girlfriend i was going to go - she thought she was invited, to which i said i'd rather go alone (because i knew she would only be there because i was there). then my friends girlfriend's parents divorced and he bailed, which led me to realize that i should have at least dragged my girlfriend with me for forcing me to go to boots and hearts. in the end i just spent the day with her making her cocktails and pizza (homemade coz I'm dope at that stuff).

NOTE: i was the only one of us to get a ticket.

edit: when i read your review i was shedding tears and i was too ashamed to post because i missed it. i feel in the warehouse i wouldn't have to have my elbows out clearing space from the parasitic instagram crowd plaguing coda

Old Post Sep-01-2018 13:30  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

LOL YOU WENT TO BOOTS AND HEARTS AND DIDN'T MAKE UP FOR IT WITH HOOD LOLOLOL FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

Fyi, everyone, Boots and Hearts is a fucking WHACK new country music fest.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

edit: And yes, the warehouse was PERFECT.

Old Post Sep-01-2018 14:40 
wotyzoid
it's not house

Jenny cannot talk shit about anyone not going the party. She's a flake.

Edit:
quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Fyi, everyone, Boots and Hearts is a fucking WHACK new country music fest.

Alright, maybe you're onto something.

Old Post Sep-01-2018 14:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Omg are you talking about my birthday in NYC? I didn't end up going out AT ALL that weekend, except to the Comedy Cellar (twice) and some nice dinners. And it's for the best because I was pregnant at the time (although I didn't know it, heh).

I am not a flake by nature, and that was probably one of a handful of times over 15-20 years that I have bailed on plans. SO SHUT UP, KENNY.

Old Post Sep-01-2018 14:44 
wotyzoid
it's not house

Just sayinnn.... Who smelt it dealt it

Old Post Sep-01-2018 14:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Just sayinnn.... Who smelt it dealt it

i deserve it.

the worst part of the festival was sharing common grounds with a crowd of people i want to blow up. they are filthy, smelly, loud, stupid.

faaaaaggggg hahahah, i want to see bill burr again

Old Post Sep-01-2018 15:08  Norfolk Island
LoveHate

Lately I started running 4 miles almost every single day in 30 minutes (continiously) on the treadmill , you feel great every single time , and it gives you a sense of accomplishment , I dont know if that is a good pace for a novice or a beginner but it sure as hell takes a lot out of me . I'm taking a break this weekend because my legs are so sore , but I also attribute that to recently starting to run up the flight of stairs at work as well (about 20 floors) ....its little changes like this that effect your life so drastically just as far as mood and confidence ...the universe has been trying to to tell me to start exercising for so long and I guess it never clicked until now!!

I have also had random acquaintances pop back into my life which is cool , it beats playing video games and being miserable all day .

Enjoy your labour day weekend everyone

Last edited by LoveHate on Sep-01-2018 at 16:55

Old Post Sep-01-2018 15:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 175 Godfather week
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread