Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Shift in Momentum?
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
wotyzoid
it's not house

And I thought church was boring. That was funny about you trolling me, though.

Old Post Sep-04-2018 22:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

It worked lol; You just have to mention Bernie being a loser (he is according to record) and you fly off the handle.

How about them superdelegates eh?

Old Post Sep-04-2018 22:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Old Post Sep-04-2018 23:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

This is so meta.

You could combine your two threads right now:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...elfare-benefits

Old Post Sep-04-2018 23:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

I know, I'm a genius.

Old Post Sep-04-2018 23:59  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Back OT, Ayanna Pressly has just won the MA 7th District race against 10 term Republican Capuano.

Polls were way off, and the reported turnout so far is that Dems were DOUBLE that of GOP turnout. It currently stands at an 60% vs 39%.

Old Post Sep-05-2018 02:42 
Lira
Be a Good One!

My bets:

• NE Patriots will win the Superbowl;
  • Bayern Munchen will win the Champions league;
  • Mike Pence wrote the Op-Ed, and he's lowkey pulling a Frank Underwood on Trump like Temer did on Dilma. I've said it before, and the internet is saying it again.

Old Post Sep-06-2018 04:27  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

It's a little too delicious to be Pence (although personality wise I wouldn't put it past him). Best of all, Trump literally can't fire Pence.

My money is on Mattis, since the bombs dropped in the new book are attributed to him: "Trump has the knowledge of a 5th or 6th grader".

However, it's probably a low level staffer.

Like Kushner

Old Post Sep-06-2018 06:18 
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN

However, it's probably a low level staffer.

One of the several dozen coffee boys that's been through this administration.

(~)

Old Post Sep-06-2018 10:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

For once I have to agree with the old man. I think it's either Mattis or John Kelly trying to save face for when it falls apart.

Old Post Sep-06-2018 12:01  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sykonee
One of the several dozen coffee boys that's been through this administration.

It's amazing just how many coffee boys work for the Trump administration. Either Trump's got a thing for Coffee or......

Anyway, the new theory is apparently that's it's an senior underling of Pence; that pence wanted to start destabilizing Trump, becuase guess what happens if Elizabeth Warren gets her wish of invoking the 25th Amendment?

President Pence.

I still think it's by way of Mattis. Either himself of one of this aides. Apparently Trump has been actively looking for a replacement and often the aides go with the dept head so they might have done it.

Old Post Sep-07-2018 01:47 
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Dang.

Just announced that Trump WILL have to testify Under Oath for the sexual assualt case against him.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-tru...accuser-1112590

Old Post Sep-08-2018 18:12 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Shift in Momentum?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread