Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Have you ever given your language to the cat?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Be a Good One!

Hope your dogs get better!
quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
Only Meat can save this thread!

Here, let me try to summon him.

*clears throat*

Old Post Dec-20-2017 15:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by bamski
My boy was diagnosed with osteoarthritis or whatever its called. Is better now but man it didn't look good before the meds kicked in. I thought that its some gradual shit but I just woke up one day and he refused to walk or even get up. And he's only seven so its not like I saw it coming

Hope everything will work out, Kenny. Happy holidays.

Thanks bro, happy holidays to you!

Yeah man he's only nine and he has a tumor smack in the middle of both his lungs so its not even like we can operate and take out one. Just hoping its benign and it doesn't grow anymore, but it doesn't look good, he's in a lot of pain. Hard to say if anybody is ever ready for it, but fuck did it come out of left field.

quote:
Originally posted by Lira

Ie wakarimasen, teacher me the japanese already!

december
une promenade dans le parc
nancy

Old Post Dec-20-2017 16:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montana
dub come save me

I'm expecting someone that knows french to post in this thread. They might actually understood the really bad joke in the threadtitle. Marcus, I'm not even sure if you know french but you do know a bit about languages so you might have gotten it but ignored it.

Old Post Dec-20-2017 17:40  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Three years of french clearly wasn't enough, quelque shit.

Marcus, I think I had the pleasure to listen that before

Anoikis vs. Jerom - Leave Behind (Extended Mix) [M.I.K.E. Push Studio - Blackhole Recordings], click here

Old Post Dec-20-2017 19:53  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Trance-M is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
Originally posted by montana
Marcus, I'm not even sure if you know french but you do know a bit about languages so you might have gotten it but ignored it.

Haha, I did get it (and, unfortunately, I don't speak French), but by the time I saw the thread, it had already been derailed beyond repair and I went along with it

Old Post Dec-20-2017 20:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by montana
I'm expecting someone that knows french to post in this thread. They might actually understood the really bad joke in the threadtitle. Marcus, I'm not even sure if you know french but you do know a bit about languages so you might have gotten it but ignored it.

Have you ever thought about being a comedian?
...DON’T!

Last edited by Jon_Snow on Dec-21-2017 at 15:19

Old Post Dec-21-2017 00:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Cunninglinguist dad jokes.

Old Post Dec-21-2017 07:03  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Have you ever given your language to the cat?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread