Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Have you ever given your language to the cat?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
montana
dub come save me

Dog Running Have you ever given your language to the cat?

Have you? And if so, have you gotten it back? Is it a conspiracy? What made it possible for doing so?

Old Post Dec-19-2017 20:28  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

What's happening with our mods?

Album opening track: Lisaya - Sunday [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Dec-19-2017 21:04  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
303 <3 808

Cats are evil. Never give them anything.

Afraid to Dream EP [Electronic Tree]

Old Post Dec-19-2017 21:13  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

This is why Ted Promo should be mod.

Old Post Dec-19-2017 23:05  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Thank you for the vote of confidence, AlphaStarred. It is much appreciated. Me being moderator of the cor would make all the difference.

Old Post Dec-19-2017 23:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
What's happening with our mods?

I like language and cats. The thread is about language and cats. His signature is about stupid drum'n'bass. It's my favourite genre.

My hands are tied, sorry

Old Post Dec-20-2017 00:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
I like language and hats. The thread is about language and hats. His signature is about stupid. It's my favourite genre.

My hands are tired, sorry cats mao tsu tung

Old Post Dec-20-2017 02:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

KENNY!!!

Old Post Dec-20-2017 03:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

Old Post Dec-20-2017 03:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Only Meat can save this thread! Wo steckst Du Katze?

Album opening track: Lisaya - Sunday [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Dec-20-2017 07:07  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

20 hours of sleep sounds like the best day of my life. Im lucky if I get 9 hours. And fuck cats, my dog is really sick, he's a real human being.

december
une promenade dans le parc
nancy

Old Post Dec-20-2017 14:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bamski
snuoq ou

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
my dog is really sick, he's a real human being.

My boy was diagnosed with osteoarthritis or whatever its called. Is better now but man it didn't look good before the meds kicked in. I thought that its some gradual shit but I just woke up one day and he refused to walk or even get up. And he's only seven so its not like I saw it coming

Hope everything will work out, Kenny. Happy holidays.

Old Post Dec-20-2017 15:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for bamski Click here to Send bamski a Private Message Add bamski to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Have you ever given your language to the cat?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread