Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 138: The Last Jedi Edt
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

Friday 138: The Last Jedi Edt

So the newest Star Wars film opened last night in the states. My inner child/huge sci-fi nerd would love to see this opening weekend; my old, social anxiety ridden half says, "wait until the opening weekend crowds have died down after a week or two" so I will probably wait a couple of weeks to catch it. Anyone here going to see it? Have you already seen it? DOES PRIME DIE? WHO WILL LEAD THE AUTOBOTS? You have to see it twice just to take it all in!

Still feeling like winter here in ye olde Southeastern US, and it's not even technically winter. The older I get (41 in just 2 more days), the more I dislike it.

Old Post Dec-15-2017 12:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Have a bunch of shit to do this weekend...put up Christmas tree, wrap gifts, get house ready for impending holiday visit from my Sister and her family. Hopefully can find time to get out and get my ski pass for this season also.

Old Post Dec-15-2017 12:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

It's the weekend

Old Post Dec-15-2017 15:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Given Disney's strategy of releasing a new Star Wars film every December, I'm wondering at which exact moment the barrage of seasonal Star Wars-related merchandise, advertising, promotions, cereal box tie-ins, Happy Meals and general cultural flotsam will finally outweigh all the Christmas-themed plastic tat that is generated around this time of year. Perhaps this ongoing trend will ultimately lead the highly evolved alien wasps of the future to shift confusedly through the crumbling remnants of human civilisation and conclude finally that Christmas was in fact the celebration of the birth of Luke Skywalker.

I give it about two more films.

> Autumn Drive [Progressive]
> The Rebel Alliance [Tech/Progressive]
> The Sunset Session [Everything]

Old Post Dec-15-2017 16:24  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Re: Friday 138: The Last Jedi Edt

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Still feeling like winter here in ye olde Southeastern US, and it's not even technically winter. The older I get (41 in just 2 more days), the more I dislike it.

Fully agree here, old ....

Visiting my sister and her boyfriend in half an hour for his 41st Birthday. Taking some tools with me as I probably will need to put some things together after the move last week.
No football training or matches outside till end of January.

Probably I also will wait a little before seeing Star Wars.

Album opening track: Lisaya - Sunday [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Dec-15-2017 17:12  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

I recently saw a tv show about light saber combat. classes, competition, even how to build your own.

Old Post Dec-15-2017 17:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
I recently saw a tv show about light saber combat. classes, competition, even how to build your own.

This would probably get you a terrorism charge in the good ole US of A. But guns...feel free to own a million of 'em. Unless you are a cult leader.

Old Post Dec-15-2017 18:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
This would probably get you a terrorism charge in the good ole US of A. But guns...feel free to own a million of 'em. Unless you are a cult leader.

Are you joking? They’re built for safe sparring and use martial art/sword techniques in the movies. It was funny watching how far fans take things.

Old Post Dec-15-2017 18:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Unicorn Cawk!

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
Are you joking? They’re built for safe sparring and use martial art/sword techniques in the movies. It was funny watching how far fans take things.

I am only 23.7% facetious, sir.

Old Post Dec-15-2017 19:12  United States
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

On a less facetious note, I'm seeing Terry Francis in a 100 capacity basement in Manchester tonight. Lock and load.

> Autumn Drive [Progressive]
> The Rebel Alliance [Tech/Progressive]
> The Sunset Session [Everything]

Old Post Dec-15-2017 22:46  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Omg jealous.

Old Post Dec-16-2017 07:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

i got a nasty cold out of nowhere. i had diarrhea pains since yesterday 10 am but it won't come out.

Old Post Dec-16-2017 13:28  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 138: The Last Jedi Edt
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread