Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > I, too, agree that ted promo should be cor mod
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
Originally posted by Jon_Snow
Now it all makes sense (sort of).

Whoa, easy there, even if you meant that as a joke.

DarkAngel's suicide could have been avoided with professional help, restricted access to weapons, and the like. Blaming Ted Promo for DA's demise is way too harsh - and inaccurate.

I mean, unless Ted Promo bullied DA and/or told him he should kill himself, it's just bizarre to think DA would blow his brains out simply because he thought a guy was a girl on the internet. That would be a sign something was seriously wrong from the get-go.

Old Post Jan-02-2018 01:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

All I know is my unending passion for moderating. I'll be so fucking good at it. Give me every inch of a chance.

Old Post Jan-02-2018 01:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I'll moderate the fuck out of this shit.

Old Post Jan-02-2018 01:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Whoa, easy there, even if you meant that as a joke.

DarkAngel's suicide could have been avoided with professional help, restricted access to weapons, and the like. Blaming Ted Promo for DA's demise is way too harsh - and inaccurate.

I mean, unless Ted Promo bullied DA and/or told him he should kill himself, it's just bizarre to think DA would blow his brains out simply because he thought a guy was a girl on the internet. That would be a sign something was seriously wrong from the get-go.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cat...ent=firefox-b-1

Old Post Jan-02-2018 03:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jon_Snow Click here to Send Jon_Snow a Private Message Add Jon_Snow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

quote:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/def...term=igottaknow

Old Post Jan-02-2018 04:16  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:

I know Google yields different results to different users, but take a look at the bulk of the results:

• Ashley Sawyer: A good chunk of results are about a singer who appeared on an MTV program called "Catfish". She committed suicide, so this keeps coming up.
  • Mitchell Bowie & Megan Meier: These are the exceptions I told you about. Mitchell's so-called girlfriend "sent threatening messages claiming she 'knew people' in Manchester who were 'going to stab him'", while Megan's boyfriend said stuff like "[e]verybody in [the place where you live] knows who you are. You are a bad person and everybody hates you. Have a shitty rest of your life. The world would be a better place without you". Did Krysta drive DA to suicide saying stuff like that?

Notice they didn't just end their lives because "they were catfished". Rather, they did it because they had mental problems of their own and they were in abusive (pseudo-)relationships.
The bullying bit is crucial, and even if you're being facetious, I'm not sure you realise how serious the claim you're making is. You're literally accusing Ted Promo of a serious crime here and, if you have any evidence that could lend him in jail, then by all means, share it. However, if you don't, then as a moderator I'm legally obliged to tell you TA does not condone libellous accusations and it would be better if you just cut it out.

Old Post Jan-02-2018 20:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Ted Promo for Cor Mod

Old Post Jan-03-2018 00:21 
BTG
Ez skinz ez lyfe

fuck you ted promo.

#noreason

Old Post Jan-15-2018 08:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > I, too, agree that ted promo should be cor mod
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread